Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

Central West bulletin:

Noodle Updates:

2 Likes

Knowing PRIME7 they will probably stuff the graphics up after June and use those graphics we have now, but only bother changing the wordmark to 7NEWS. Wouldnt be surprised at all if they insisted on using the same crappy studio. With the horrible background graphics after the takeover and just change the logo to 7.

PS: I assume PRIME7 will just become a division of the main metro Seven brand. ie. Seven Regional off air for example

1 Like

Jeez. Can you show a doctor where Prime hurt you? He might be able to help.

Fair call on the set, but I think they’ve done a great job with this refresh and the days of Prime doing their own weird 90s style news pres are behind them. Take a look at WIN and tell me where Prime sits in comparison. Miles ahead.

17 Likes

They could always just change the background duratran (if thats how they say it.) And maybe a new desk. And that would still be a decent upgrade. One other option if 7 get a new sydney set . They could move the sydney to canberra

2 Likes

They will probs have the same anchors just have a set upgrade

And new 7NEWS opener graphics think what they have now but with the 7news logo

Yeah true good point :eyes:

How did you manage to come to such a revolutionary conclusion? :thinking::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Cough “years” of experience :rofl:

The article by @blackbox literally said what was changing…

2 Likes

Can you link it please

Go the Prime7 and GWN7 topic and scroll up

1 Like

perfectly said @WAtvVideos

1 Like

Toni from Seven and Jess from Nine looking after Tamworth last night and in black and white.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ‘Save Our Voices’ Campaign

I would like to see Prime7 news start at 5:30 like GWN7.

1 Like

Been there done that in the 90s. Not gonna happen.

More audience at 6pm.

5 Likes

Yep that was a disaster almost everywhere except Albury.

Also that WIN News at 5.30pm doesn’t seem to have Prime7 trying to change their schedule.

WIN News is too much of a dog’s breakfast to go against Prime7 at 6. It would be commercial suicide. WIN have the right idea not to compete with a much better product in some of their Southern markets and against Seven Queensland.

Even Albury’s audience eventually got onto the 6pm bandwagon.

5.30pm works on the Gold Coast and GWN because of demographics and historical reasons.

1 Like

Same. I’d be able to watch the whole thing except for sport and then Nine News.