Seven News (Regional Qld)

Or premier? Lol

I thought Rob could have given us a wink :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Livio has the creepiest smile!!

2 Likes

Wonder why they didn’t get the Brisbane presenters in as well, that’s going to be Seven’s strength against the new bulletin from Nine, not losing any of their familiar faces.

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s good if Rob (and Joanne, if necessary) joins with Sharyn and Bill in the regional QLD promos. But I guess Seven might’ve thought the regional QLD bulletins are the main ones, so as the presenters.

The way he very authentically turns to face the camera at the end…

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d want to meet Livio in a dark alley. Or even a brightly lit one …:anguished:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hmmm…Region-specific, indeed.

That’s the version used in Townsville.

2 Likes

It resembles the Brisbane team style of these endtags. So, based on the earlier video by @TV.Cynic, the endtag really depends on what region you are watching. I wonder when will the Maroochydore and Brisbane weeknight teams join forces to a unified endtag as Nine News begins to rollout its “localised” bulletins in the coming weeks.

A new promo aired this morning, promoting the team’s wealth of experience in covering local news and saying along the lines of “It’s certain you get a committed, full-half hour of local news every weeknight.” From what I could tell it was largely based on Seven News Queensland’s promos, with ‘the most experienced’ and ‘most trusted’ etc graphic. Looks like Seven is getting ready for the local battle when Nine’s bulletins launch. It also ended with the city’s name as being number 1.

5 Likes

Caps from local news promo (video coming)

End board from second 20 second promo also being shown

8 Likes
7 Likes

I might be the only one but I personally think these promos by Seven Queensland are pretty decent by quality. Certainly better than what’s being aired in Sydney anyway.

5 Likes

Good promo - nice vision and clear messaging. I probably helps that what they are saying is true.

6 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take for 7 to hit back with an ad against the upcoming 9 News bulletins.
Didn’t take them long at all.

4 Likes

So, if Nine/SCA won’t go up a notch, Seven News will still be “Queensland’s No. 1”.

They’ve probably been sitting on it for a while, just waiting

At least its not like that awful ad about the affiliation swap :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Haha, yeah, that ad was just ridiculous!

3 Likes