Seven News (Regional Qld)

They obviously do, this is Seven that are covering it up.

They really shouldn’t be putting the word Live on there to start with, as it’s not.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I would’ve thought it would make more sense for Seven Queensland to use a small “Delayed Telecast” watermark (perhaps underneath the Seven News logo, similar to the “Gold Coast” one on their 5.30pm bulletin) on any delayed segments of Brisbane’s 6pm news that air regionally.

3 Likes

Yeah, i would prefer that too.
If anything major happens in North QLD and Brisbane do a live cross to someone up here, the bulletin will air here at 6:30 with “Live” in the corner, but the person on TV who is in the local area will be standing outside in daylight, while it’s fully dark outside in reality, as the cross actually happened 30 minutes prior.

4 Likes

I haven’t watched much of 7 News Regional for quite a while, but i’ve got it on tonight as i’m recording, and notice that despite the fact it’s winter and dark during the whole bulletin, 7 are still using the normal summer daytime loop on the backdrop! :roll_eyes:

You’d think they would have worked it out by now, its been dark at 6pm for about a month now!

4 Likes

Meanwhile, a big smile, live from Maroochydore :smile:

And a wink goodnight

7 Likes

That backdrop looks like a projector in a classroom.

10 Likes

Well that’s not going to help me sleep O.O

7 Likes

Meanwhile in North QLD (where it was just as dark outside as on that Maroochydore backdrop).

First picture is from the start of the bulletin (6pm), second from around 6:25pm… both showing full daylight.

1 Like

7 News Mackay montage from yesterday

7 News Cairns montage:

3 Likes

7 News Townsville montage from the same day as above:

2 Likes

Queensland has a new premiere - exclusive to Seven News Regional Queensland

7 Likes

Queensland budget - no graphics used; WIN News did a significantly better job.

2 Likes

Recent - still stuck on those dreadful Venetian blinds. Though it does fit with their “okeydoke” approach to presentation and news reading :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do Seven sell those gigantic 7 logos anywhere?

Asking for a friend, of course. :upside_down:

8 Likes

Oooo man I hope someone knows

6 Likes

There’s one outside Seven in Docklands, Melbourne that’s there to be taken to a good home if you can fit it into your car and take it in the middle of the night.

5 Likes

There’s a place in the UK where they are grown; starting as small caterpillars there is a controlled city environ they can roam as they mature.

6 Likes

3D Print one through Blender.

1 Like

New promo endtag featured this morning, similar to Seven News Brisbane, with the anchor/s standing in front of the set.

2 Likes

Oooh. We’ll wait for the upload.

1 Like