Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

John Riddell is presenting solo in Adelaide tonight.

2 Likes

has been all week, and Jane was solo all last week.

3 Likes

Emily Angwin presenting the Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

4 Likes

Nick McCallum is flying to Turkey to cover next Wednesday’s Gallipoli Dawn Service for Seven News, he revealed at the end of 3AW drive show today.

1 Like

Who’s going to Villers-Bretonneux? Chris Reason?

Probably either him or Hugh Whitfeld.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/7newssydney/status/987977486473478150

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/988698885399789570

So I haven’t seen any conclusions to the earlier discussions… was there evidence of Ann Sanders doing other reporting while the Commonwealth Games were on as some were suggesting? Either way, it’s great to have her back

And one I meant to post a while ago… I’m (somewhere) in the left of the image! Both Mel and Shane Webcke presenting live from the top of the stands at the Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s. I was watching on my phone in between games… and Fergo crossed ‘live’ to Mel after the lights and cameras had been turned off and Mel was back in her seat, with the crew packing up!

2 Likes

Is Mike Amor on leave or something? Haven’t seen him since his stint in December presenting Seven News Melbourne. I realise it was this time he announced his glaucoma and had subsequent treatment/surgery.

3 Likes

I don’t know if he’s been on-air since (don’t really watch Seven News too often anymore), but Twitter seems to suggest that Mike Amor flew back to LA after the presenting stint in Melbourne over Summer.

4 Likes

Mike’s last report was a week ago.

2 Likes

I noticed that someone has completeled a detailed list, showing the reporting team in Melbourne. Is this current? It shows at least 22 reporters currently working in the Melbourne newsroom.

Emily Angwin is filling in for Jane Bunn tonight.

4 Likes

Peter Mitchell presenting in Melbourne tonight. Jennifer Keyte is overseas

2 Likes
9 Likes

Ten News Perth?

2 Likes

Fantastic addition to Ten News Perth who are building a stronger team. I presume she will be a back up presenter too. Natalie is actually from WA she was a reader on GWN7

14 Likes

Ah, makes sense. So would’ve been a swift transition across to Prime Media’s eastern sister.

4 Likes