Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I watched the whole 5pm news tonight, just to see a handshake? Was a pretty piss weak effort. Though I wonder if that’s what Brad requested?

4 Likes

Maybe Brad didn’t want any big sendoff?

4 Likes

At least you got better informed about the world around you though…

12 Likes

It would’ve been nice, but most of them (if not all) are no longer with the network.

Brad’s interview with Ross and John this morning.

1 Like

Sandra tweeted this morning:
https://twitter.com/Sandra_Sully/status/989744035651702784

2 Likes

Seems like someone hailed from WA will return home to the state after her years working with Seven (Prime News days included) on the East Coast, but now as a Channel Ten reporter. Actually, @Zampakid shared the news first from the Seven News Presenters and Reporters thread.

2 Likes

remember when nat presented sport on gwn many years ago

3 Likes

Dare I suggest possibly even weekend presenter? If not immediately then she’d be a contender if they ever brought it back down the track.

2 Likes

I daresay that Ten News Perth finally has more fill-in presenters for Narelda. With the exit of Claire Grantham and Rebecca Munro last year, really only Chiara Zaffino was the only fill-in left for Narelda until now. With the addition of Lee Steele and Natalie Forrest, Claire and Rebecca’s positions as fill-in readers are well-filled.

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presenting tonight.

4 Likes

Where’s Natarsha Belling?

Returning next weekend, currently on a break after filling in on Studio 10 for the last 5 months.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Caty Price presenting Sport in Melbourne

5 Likes

Kimberley Soekov is back from maternity leave

3 Likes

I feel like Ten haven’t made a decision on the sports presenter in Melbourne just yet.

1 Like

They are probably waiting until the new head of news starts in May. There could be bigger things on the way…!

Throw a bunch of cash and bring back Helen Kapalos please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aka tomorrow?

2 Likes

Yep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Realistically, I wouldn’t expect to see changes for the next few months. Presenter wise, maybe, presentation wise, no.

Would be great to approach Helen Kapalos.

2 Likes

I think he starts on the 7th…

1 Like