Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Give her time? It’s not her first rodeo, she’s been at it for 20 years .

6 Likes

Jilian use to be the main weeknight presenter with Bruce Paige back in the early 2000s for NNN Queensland. She’s more than capable!

Jillian has been around for years. Her and Bruce Paige presented the week night news bulletin which was number one at the time. She then moved to weekends after having kids before anchoring the Gold Coast news. She’s certainly not short of experience and was excellent back in the day.

Bert & Ernie would be better than Darren & Allison.

6 Likes

Monday (10.04.17)- Tuesday (11.04.17): Angela Cox is presenting the Early News.

Monday (10.04.17): Kay McGrath is anchoring in Brisbane with Laura Dymock presenting the weather.

Peter Mitchell is back presenting in Melbourne tonight after a holiday last week.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Managed to catch Seven News Adelaide tonight in a while and i need to say that Alana Smith is a far better weather presenter than Amelia Mulcahy. However, i might also add in that Amelia also has potential

Susannah Carr must have taken this week off
Rick Ardon solo this week likely

1 Like

Matt Carmichael presenting sports on the Afternoon News today.

1 Like

Also presented this morning

1 Like

Promo ender (not a still image but short video)

2 Likes

Sam jolly presenting news in Perth tonight

1 Like

Had a listen to 702 ABC Sydney with Chris Bath this week. My goodness she’s amazing. If I was on this forum when she was dumped from Seven News 3 years ago, I swear I would’ve spammed the heck out of it for them to let Chris Bath present on weekends.

7 Likes

Emma Dallimore has left Seven’s US bureau she is returning to Sydney,not sure if she is being replaced in the US or if Emma is remaining with Seven.

1 Like

Returning to Sydney? Emma is from Brisbane?

Friday (14.04.17): Robert Ovadia is presenting the Morning and national Afternoon News.

1 Like

Emily Angwin presenting 12pm Good Friday bulletin in Melbourne.

2 Likes

Matt Carmichael presenting sport on Sydney bulletin tonight.