Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Trying to create an iconic sign off like Brian Henderson (The way it is) and Brian Naylor (May your news be good news)?

Chris Reason is presenting Friday Morning and Afternoon News.

1 Like

His appearances on 3AW with JMH don’t do him any favours IMO.

2 Likes

The many knock downs of Laura Banks.

Nick McCallum presenting in Melbourne again this weekend.

3 Likes

Saturday (08.04.17) : Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Brisbane with Rohan Welsh on sport.

1 Like

Only a matter of time before she gets seriously hurt.

1 Like

Michael Usher is presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Melina Sarris presenting weather in Melbourne this evening. Is Jane Bunn having a break?

2 Likes

Why when it’s usually Kay solo on weekends?

1 Like

Kay must have it in her contract that she only presents alone… As she presented Monday-Friday this week they could probably afford to do the double header at the weekend.

If that’s true… that’s a pretty shitty thing to put in a contract.

@JohnsonTV Jane is back tomorrow night.

Max and Katrina often present together over summer

1 Like

I think it’s rather obvious that Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers will most likely be the regular presenters of Seven News Queensland on weekends after Kay McGrath retires.

1 Like

Sunday (09.04.17): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Brisbane with Laura Dymock presenting the weather.

1 Like

It takes the two of them to adequately substitute for Kay? Katrina Blowers did regularly anchor on the weekend solo last summer.

TBH, I think that Kendall Gilding is being groomed for Sharyn’s weekday gig, so I would assume when Kay bows out, Kendall will step-into the weekend.

2 Likes

I would prefer it if Jillian Whiting was groomed for that role. She is much better than Kendall, Max and Katrina as a presenter and would serve as a great anchor when Kay McGrath retires.

Jillian has had her heyday. She’s not that great when they cross to her on Sunrise. Stumbles with any adlibbing and always seems very nervous.

Still prefer her over the current fill-ins on Seven News Brisbane. Never liked Kendall and she seems quite reliant on the autocue.

But hey, Max and Katrina are still better than Darren Curtis and Alison Ariotti on Nine right?

3 Likes