Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Tuesday (11.04.17) - Friday (14.04.17): Kay McGrath is anchoring in Brisbane again this week with Paul Burt presenting the weather .

In case you don’t know why Mark Ferguson gets roasted here on MS (probably @antonio1987 is his only fan), make a comparison of the reading styles of these two presenters. Heck, even Blake Johnson does it better than Ferguson.

But of course, none of them can beat Georgie Gardner (sad thing was, the tribute was on the man who did the V/O that day)

4 Likes

And it is a good comparison because both Georgie and Mark had worked for alongside Harves for a number of years.

I do believe though, that Mark Ferguson has improved in his delivery in recent years.

Nick McCallum presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

1 Like

Saturday (15.04.17) - Sunday (16.04.17) : Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Brisbane.

1 Like

Another busy week for Angela Cox she presented the Early News along with presenting news/entertainment on Sunrise (Mon-Wed) and entertainment (Thurs & Fri).She also read news updates on TMS this week.

1 Like

Angie Asimus presenting National Afternoon news today.

1 Like

Monday (17.04.17): Sharyn Ghidella is anchoring solo in Queensland tonight. Laura Dymock is presenting the weather.

Amelia Broun presented Perth’s 4:30 News, she did a good job and has talent. I could be wrong but i think this was her first time actually presenting the 4:30 news, she has only presented updates and has filled in on Sunrise Perth News.

and filled in on the weather for Samantha Jolly a few times.

Also the legend Susannah Carr return after having a week off

Angie Asimus presenting Friday Morning & national Afternoon News.
Chris Reason is reporting from Paris.

1 Like

Jane Bunn presenting weather

2 Likes

Saturday (22.04.17): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Brisbane tonight. Rohan Welsh presented sport.

Angela Cox presenting Sydney News tonight.

Angela having a well deserved holiday next week after not having a day off for weeks.

3 Likes

Can someone please help me, I actually never…ever watch tv and noted this update from Seven News Melbourne online (video below) do they always show that sting promo of Mitchell in front of the Bolte Bridge after those ‘express’ updates?

No. Kay is back Sunday night according to her instagram

1 Like

Should be presenting 6pm news here in Sydney on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Does anyone happen to know some of the fill-in news anchors/presenters for Seven (Nightly) News Melbourne in the 90’s to mid 2000’s?

Rebbeca Maddern was I think one.

3 Likes