Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Thankfully, Michael Usher will be presenting Seven News Sydney tonight judging by the live news update that was just on.

2 Likes

Max Futcher is presenting the local Afternoon News for Queensland today.

@SydneyCityTV Michael probably also presenting tomorrow night then having Christmas Day off and back on Monday.

2 Likes

7 perth photos on back drop for the Claremont serial killings

1 Like

Sam Jolly will present perth"s 6pm news From Dec 25 till Jan 5 2017

2 Likes

Robert Ovadia is reporting from the United States, no Christmas Sydney 6pm bulletin for him.

3 Likes

Angela Cox probably presenting Christmas day bulletin in Sydney this year.

4 Likes

Confirmed: Angela Cox is anchoring 7 News Sydney tomorrow night.
Ben Fordham vs Angela Cox :question:
I know if I was in Sydney I know who I would watch.

2 Likes

Jacqueline Felgate also presenting tonight in Melbourne and her hubby Michael presenting sport.

3 Likes

Today was Sydney reporter Matthew Snelson last day with Seven,he was with Seven for 3 years.

2 Likes

Nine then Seven, where to now?

Now the year is drawing to a close, what do we make of Seven News in Sydney & Melbourne for 2016?

Highlights? Negatives? Improvements? Gone backwards? Ratings? Presenters? Etc.

NB/
My 2 cents worth: I think both bulletins have made serious in-roads this year, winning a number of weeks. Melbourne seems to have improved more so, Seven News Melbourne won Saturdays & can claim the title of the most watched single bulletin in 2016 (800k+ after the AFL Grand Final). People seem to have connected/warmed to Mark Ferguson more this year too, either that or they don’t care about the presenter.

We have to rememher, a lot of this is also on the back of Nine News declining (more so in Sydney).

More still needs to be done. If growth/wins continue, maybe not next year, but soon enough, Seven News could take back the east coast / big smoke crown :slight_smile:

It’s interesting how the serial killer arrest didn’t make prominant news outside WA yesterday (except for newspapers)? It was all about terror plot being foiled, cricket, local news, etc.

Tomorrow is Sunday. How will Fordo be able to play Wall Ball with his mates at Redfern if he’s presenting the news in Willoughby? Fordo would never miss Wall Ball time. Unless, Nine News Sydney LIVE from Wall Ball confirmed?

Angela Cox presenting Saturday 5pm News.

Chris Reason presenting in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Melina Sarris presenting weather tonight in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Elsbeth Hussey anchoring in Adelaide this evening.

1 Like

Has Melina presented weather before?

1 Like

Saturday (24.12.16): Kendall Gilding is anchoring solo in Brisbane tonight, and now will be on holidays. Rohan Welsh is presenting sport.

@JohnsonTV tonight is Melina’s debut presenting weather, she is also presenting Christmas day weather tomorrow.

4 Likes

Jacqueline Felgate also presenting Christmas day bulletin in Melbourne.

4 Likes