Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

There’s a thing called having a quip…

When Michael Usher becomes Sunday-Thursday presenter in Summer, who is going to be the weekend anchor? (Angie Asimus perhaps, or maybe Mel Doyle?).

I don’t think it will be Mel, could be Angie or Chris Reason

It won’t be Mel since she’s no longer a newsreader for Seven as of August, only Sunday Night presenter now.

1 Like

Or they could get someone else like Ann to do it and use another presenter to present the national bulletins.

Ann will most likely be holidays herself at that time.

1 Like

They usually use Reaso over the summer, no reason why this year would be any different. Hopefully we will see Angie plug a few gaps, she’s far better in the studio than Rob Ovadia is.

1 Like

I honestly think Melissa Doyle will never present Seven News Sydney again. Chris Reason and Angie Asimus I would assume to fill-in for Musher, Robert Ovadia probably for Christmas Day.

1 Like

Estelle Griepink was starting her live cross at Flemington Racecourse railway station to Peter Mitchell this evening when a young drunk woman jumped in, grabbed the microphone and said something, before she was pulled away by her friend and Estelle was able to resume reporting. A clip should be on Twitter soon.

2 Likes

OMG

Some drunk girl grabbed Estelle Griepinks microphone LIVE on-air.

Handled it well & praise afterwards by Peter Mitchell

:ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

He’s been doing the bulletin for quite a while. Is he the only ‘reporter/presenter’ at work that day?

No, 7 has all of its metro offices staffed on Christmas Day.

Jane Bunn is such a terrible weather presenter. I can not come to terms with how David Brown was shafted to Sydney. I want him back down south!!

3 Likes

Perth getting Brisbane 4pm news

Channel Seven broadcaster Hamish McLachlan trampled by horse

Sydney Morning Haerald

Angie Asimus is presenting Perth’s afternoon News.

1 Like

From Perth???

I’m pretty sure Perth is the only place where the afternoon news was aired today.

1 Like

Broadcast from Sydney

Robert Ovadia presenting Morning and presumably Afternoon News today.

1 Like