Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

With Ryan Phelan away Early News newsreader Samantha Brett presented news headlines on The Morning Show this week.

Also on The Daily Edition this week various presenters read news updates including Sean Berry,Matt Carmichael and Angie Asimus.

1 Like

Angie Asimus is presenting the Afternoon News.

1 Like

Paula Voce presenting in Perth tonight (IMO every time I hear her voice I thought it’s Monika Kos!).

2 Likes

First time in a while too!

Is she Angela’s replacement?

Better be Sue’s replacement

Maybe

Sam Jolly presenting 7 news Tonight

1 Like

Kudos to Musher and Mike Amor for doing so well for the day’s coverage (Amor’s been up for a long time), and doing a good job despite a few hiccups.

1 Like

Agree. Mike Amor did so much better than Karl Stefanovic on Nine.

1 Like

The Mikes were great together - two very underrated presenters who are both finally getting some attention.

3 Likes

Robert Ovadia is presenting Friday Morning News again this week.

1 Like

Why does Seven keep using Robert Ovadia to fill in on bulletins? He’s a shocking presenter IMO!

5 Likes

You obviously haven’t seen Jacqui Felgate? She is much worse and we get five days a week of her in Victoria.

3 Likes

You will obviously be very happy when she starts her maternity leave early next year.

1 Like

Another perth boy heading east Blake Johnston off to 7 news Melbourne

3 Likes

Maybe Blake will replace Jacqui Felgate when she goes on maternity leave?

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for that. On another note, sad to see such a great talent leaving Perth.

2 Likes

Realistically, I think there’s probably more of a chance of seeing Jim Wilson leaving Seven News Sydney rather than Mel McLaughlin.

2 Likes

As long as her replacement can present the news properly. Otherwise they may as well give Victoria the national version with Ann Sanders.

2 Likes