Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Ann Sanders reading the weather on the Morning News this morning.

3 Likes

…after having teased David Brown with the weather before the break. Wonder what happened to necessitate her having to do it. She kind of fumbled her way through it a little so it seems she wasn’t expecting to be doing it.

6 Likes

(6/4/2020) Laura Dymock is presenting weather for both 4pm and 6pm bulletins in Brisbane today.

6 Likes

Andrew McCormack presenting sport on Melbourne Afternoon News today.

4 Likes

Mel McLaughlin is also presenting sport in Sydney elsewhere on weeknights. @nationalnews mentioned in another thread that it could be from the newsroom.

6 Likes

A bit of history here.

You may remember, in 2011, two reporters got sacked by Channel Nine Brisbane after it was revealed that the live crosses they made during the bulletins on 20-21 August 2011 were fake.

Now here’s something I’ve managed to dig up from 2013: skip to 2:13 and you’ll see that Chris Bath is crossing to Lee Jeloscek who is at “Central station”, when he was actually at Redfern station (our Sydney members will know what they look like).

Coincidentally, one of the two reporters sacked by QTQ is now at Seven News Sydney - Cameron Price.

3 Likes

I nearly commented on that, but thought I hadn’t heard it right.

1 Like

He isn’t all that bad though. Anyone know what exactly he may have been sacked for?

As per the post, chopper gate.

You can’t compare the Channel Nine Brisbane saga (which is on a different scale) to the Seven Sydney one…

2 Likes

I managed to catch the last minute (hoping to tune-in to Brown’s forecast) and yeah got Ann Sanders stuck on the same “today’s weather” map for an unusually prolonged period.

She was reading the weather reports a couple of weeks back too.

Tuesday 7 April & Wednesday 8 April-

Angela Cox is presenting Early News.

6 Likes

Mike Amor is hosting coverage of the George Pell appeal from the Docklands studio in Melbourne.

7 Likes

Tuesday 7 April-

Tom Browne is presenting sport on Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

2 Likes

Tuesday (07.04.2020) - Saturday (11.04.2020): Paul Burt is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

4 Likes

Wednesday (08.04.2020): Angela Cox is presenting the Early and Morning News today.

9 Likes

Along with reading news on Sunrise and doing a Coronavirus update report for The Morning Show it was certainly a busy morning for Angela.

7 Likes

Ann Sanders presented a news update in Sydney this afternoon so she should be back presenting at 4:00pm today.

UPDATE: Ann is indeed presenting the Sydney afternoon news.

7 Likes

Ann seems to have one or two mornings off a month,she obviously has other commitments on those mornings.
Also worth mentioning l thought she handled the rolling coverage on George Pell extremely well yesterday.

7 Likes

Wednesday 8 April-

Tom Browne is presenting sport on Afternoon News in Melbourne again today.

3 Likes