Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday 27 January-

Natalie Barr presented Early News this week.

5 Likes

The Australian has had an issue with facts for some time now :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Monday 27 January-

Ann Sanders is back presenting Morning News today.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1221585010177671169

Here’s also what Pat Welsh said:
https://twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1221584764412387328

6 Likes

It appears that Doyle’s role this year (as things currently stand) will be to front some one-off specials for the network.

6 Likes

Katrina also praised Kay on her Instagram last night.

Screenshot_20200127-161902~2

5 Likes

Mike Amor presenting in Melbourne tonight.

Peter Mitchell is heading into week 8 of leave.

8 Likes

Mike Amor is presenting in Melbourne.

Is everything alright with Mitch? Or is Mike getting the job permanently.

3 Likes

Huh? Ministers from that government have literally been in gaol.

Maybe Peter is taking some of his long service leave.

3 Likes

Hopefully everything okay with Mitch and he’s just having a long break. He’s last bulletin before Christmas was on 6 December.

1 Like

Really surprised that Mike Amor is still presenting. Peter Mitchell is usually back in mid-January, I think he went on summer leave at the same time as usual.

Hope all is good!

3 Likes

As much as I personally hope we’ll see Melissa Doyle on-air front these one-off specials soon, surely I can’t be the only one who wouldn’t be overly surprised if Seven “warehouses” her until contract expiration time?

Personally, I think it’d be odd if Seven were to quietly replace Peter Mitchell with Mike Amor when if anything, such a move should be happening in Sydney (ie, Mark Ferguson being replaced with Michael Usher).

6 Likes

Can’t read the article

1 Like

To sum up the bit, there are a few new shows which could potentially ‘suit’ Doyle but they’re ‘budget contingent’. In the meantime, the plan is (as I previously outlined) for her to present some one-off specials this year

4 Likes

A lady called the Radio Solutions segment on 3AW’s Ross and John this morning asking where Peter Mitchell was. Ross Stevenson replied that Peter had been on holidays and would be back on Monday (February 3).

6 Likes

Fair enough!

3 Likes

Friday : Angela Cox is presenting in Sydney.
Chris Reason was supposed to be presenting but is reporting fro Christmas Island with the Coronavirus saga

7 Likes

Peter Mitchell is back on Monday

2 Likes

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

5 Likes