Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Hugh Whitfield is a real asset to Seven News.

3 Likes

Alex Hart was great - not sure how many bulletins he’s presented, but he seems like a natural

4 Likes

Susannah Carr back presenting tonight after covering the royal wedding

4 Likes

Today’s Gold Coast Bulletin article about 7 quashing rumours that the local news would be cancelled ended with

“replacements for several Coast staff members recently deployed to the network’s Brisbane newsroom will be announced in the coming weeks.”

2 Likes

The obvious question, if the rumours are true (remember Seven dimissed claims that they were dropping the weekend news), is what will they do with Rod Young. It would be assumed that he will return to the weekend news, alongside Kay, but whether or not he would agree, makes you wonder.

If not, I wonder who they are going to get.

1 Like

They should move Rod to present with Sharyn, and Max to weekends with Kay if the GC news is cancelled.

1 Like

If Seven Gold Coast News is cancelled, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rod Young decides to see out his contract as a senior Gold Coast correspondent (reporter) for Seven News Queensland or something.

1 Like

Sally Bowrey is on 5pm news duties.

7 Likes

Rohan Welsh presenting sport in Queensland

Sally is also presenting Sydney’s weather

6 Likes

Being on Sunrise has ruined Sally, just like it ruined Sam. I used to really like her presentation style back in the 7pm days when she was Mel’s main understudy but that bulletin feels quite sloppy by comparison.

6 Likes

Yep, I do agree. I’ve seen many Presenters presentation style dropped with moving to a new role and dramatically loosing their polished presenting style.

8 Likes

You only have to compare this

To this, to understand what it did to presentation.

3 Likes

What’s the difference?

2 Likes

The Level of authority/ seriousness in the first video compared to the second video. This is not solely a Sam Armatage issue its common at every network.

1 Like

At that time Sam was presenting Weekend Sunrise.

Not that much of a difference.

1 Like

What year is this first video?

I’m pretty sure the first clip was from June 2007.

1 Like

lol, lets not ignore the fact that Sunrise was more news based back then!

Angie Asimus is finally back presenting Seven News at 5.

1 Like

Katrina Blowers presenting Queensland afternoon bulletin.

4 Likes