Seven News Content and Appearance

Media Watch picked this up tonight.

1 Like

Seven News special coverage

Donald Trump’s Arraignment
7NEWS covers the arraignment of Donald Trump.

Wednesday 5 April 3:00 AM AEST

Extended sedition of Sunrise follows until 10:00 AM.

5 Likes

Breaking news opener to 5am news that ended at 5:20am

4 Likes

Seven crossed to Commsec for today’s interest rates announcements. Previous months it had been to Gemma Acton the network finance reporter.

5 Likes

Where is this?

See discussion from a couple of weeks ago:

2 Likes

Seven News promo

3 Likes

Currently holidaying on the southern gold coast and was interested to see that channel 7 gold coast is showing the sydney bulletin at 6 rather than brisbanes. this makes no sense to me, as Brisbane is approx 90 km away, whereas sydney is 800km

1 Like

Which channel were you watching? If you were watching Channel 6/60 then that is technically the old Prime7 signal that takes the Sydney bulletin.

1 Like

It could be just a generic image, though the News set photo used is interesting:

3 Likes

Feels like I’m looking at a Nine News set

8 Likes

Brisbane News from The Gabba tonight

Later during game

2 Likes

Local 11:30 AM news for Melbourne ahead of appeal

6 Likes

Interesting ‘exclusive’ story on 7 tonight with the burger store owner chasing Kanye West around America. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Seven QLD don’t do newsroom crosses a lot. I can’t recall seeing this angle before.

8 Likes

Has the red wall always been there?

3 Likes

Previous look

3 Likes

Standing colour-coordinated opening in Brisbane

5 Likes

LDC Clarification

On April 5 2023, Seven News Brisbane reported that a Queensland building company, LDC, had gone into voluntary administration.

Seven News wishes to clarify that during report, the logo of another company, Louis Dreyfus Company, was incorrectly shown and that the matters reported did not in any way relate to Louis Dreyfus Company.

4 Likes

I noticed while watching Ross Lyon’s St Kilda press conference earlier in the week that part of the Seven logo was peeling away from the 7NEWS microphone cover, could possibly pose long-term usage issues:

Perhaps the logo could be printed onto the surface directly, rather than made into layers that are glued on the surface.

3 Likes