Seven News Content and Appearance

Might be the case across the survey but not in recent weeks.

2 Likes

Currently on the Gold Coast and the tv in my hotel room showing 7 News Sydney instead of 7 news Gold Coast/Brisbane and the 4pm news is showing the NSW bulletin instead of the QLD Bulletin this is on channel 7 not 7two or 7mate

1 Like

Gold Coast gets Seven Gold Coast and Seven Regional station which shows Sydney bulletins

2 Likes

You must be on LCN 6/60/61, which is Seven Regional. LCN 7/70/71 shows the Brisbane afternoon news, but opts out at 4:30pm for The Chase so Seven News Gold Coast can air at 5:30pm.

2 Likes

Melbourne doesn’t quite know whether it’s day or night in the city tonight… very odd backdrop.

This update went to air after 8pm.

5 Likes

Part of Seven’s morning - decision is taking a long time to read out so coverage is not continuous.

Continued into the morning news.

Rolling coverage of verdict.

3 Likes

02.09.2022 Kendall Gilding signed off, now on maternity leave, at the end of the 4pm bulletin in Queensland.
Samantha Heathwood presented a story at the desk during the bulletin. I presume she will be the replacement.

5 Likes

That’s interesting considering Samantha is currently filling in for Katrina on the weekend news.

2 Likes

Is Katrina away again this weekend?
There’s always Joel Dry and Marlina Whop who’ve both hosted previously.

1 Like

7News will not air until 7:15pm in Melbourne tonight due to AFL finals.

6 Likes

As well as 6:45 Adelaide and 5:15 Perth.

4 Likes

A double header for sport in Melbourne. Is this a first?

6 Likes

What desk are they standing in front of? Is it a full OB?

The afl desk

1 Like

I liked how tonight’s Melbourne news had Rebecca co-hosting at the MCG for the footy stuff and Mike back in the studio for the rest of the news. Abbey there for sport made sense, obviously. It seemed to work well.

2 Likes

I think Bec should have just done sport. There was no need for Abbey.

4 Likes

Why does 7 call all their AFL stuff Inside AFL?

It’s a promo thing. They’re the only ones inside the afl stadiums. 9 and 10 aren’t allowed in.

1 Like

But they also do it for stuff outside? They had some player manager meeting with vision from a Melbourne street.

Yeh cause it’s a brand. Like ‘inside word’

1 Like