Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I would ditch the logo on the desk and simply have the date. The new logo on the screen should remain.

Doesn’t look too bad tbh.

5 Likes

Does anyone have a copy of the 7Qld Love You Queensland promos with Rob Brough?

I’ve got one with Nathan I will upload in the 7 Presentation area

2 Likes

Thank you @TV.Cynic

This may have already been mentioned but is the combined Melbourne/Adelaide 4pm news starting today?

I would assume that it will given that the 2 Adelaide presenters are already gone.

1 Like

News Update Melbourne - all about Melbourne.

2 Likes

Adelaide Afternoon Update

2 Likes

Cross to Adelaide

5 Likes

No mention of Melbourne in the opener and a story from SA in the headlines.

The networks see minute by minute ratings. If people didn’t watch them, they wouldn’t air them. I don’t like them any more than most people on here but that is the reality of it.

It’s very obviously a Melbourne bulletin this afternoon. The cross to Adelaide a big giveaway!

I’m sure Adelaide viewers will be rivetted to the story on Melbourne traffic

5 Likes

But is this going into Adelaide today?

Yep… Just confirmed then … “live across Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania”

and the NT too?

Unfortunately, She didn’t say that…

The way it is being presented, Seven won’t lose any viewers in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Sounds like they don’t care whatsoever about Adelaide if it’s all about Melbourne still.

At least that is a much better looking backdrop. But that @4PM is still ridiculous.

7 Likes

That backdrop looks heaps better! It should actually be the opener image I reckon. It’s a great angle apposed to that hideous stadium shot with the cranes in the skyline.

Interesting that Laurel is presenting, she’s actually quite good!

Also not sure if this was a thing before but after reading the “coming up” stories they threw back tot the studio into break and Laurel saying “we’ll back in just a couple of minutes”

4 Likes

Adelaide did not receive the same number of afternoon updates that Melbourne did in the lead up to the bulletin. Instead they got promos for the 6pm bulletin.

Adelaide got the same opening as Melbourne:

3 Likes