Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Why are they all so different? Wouldnt it have been easier to make 1 promo and slot in local presenters at the start and the end?

1 Like

:roll_eyes: they’re not that bad.

20 sec versions of the Corona promo

30 sec Perth:

1 Like

Morning News ran till 1pm today.

5 Likes

In Brisbane, the Morning News began as usual at 11.30am, before cutting away mid-headlines to take the live presser. Then, after the national sign-off, they aired the normal bulletin from the start at 12pm local time, finishing at 12.30pm.

Sport was “on location” at the Olympic media conference.

4 Likes

Went live into Perth from 9:30

1 Like

Sorry for the bad joke but here’s a bit of humour amidst the crisis.

Social distancing: exists
Seven News Melbourne and Perth desk: I’ve been waiting for this moment my entire life.

19 Likes

Social distancing at work Seven News Brisbane tonight

8 Likes

Poor Pat Welsh…

2 Likes

That sports presentation was similar to what Seven News Perth did between 2010-14 when they had Basil Zempilas stand for the sports reports. Back when they had the twisted metal set.

1 Like

7 News Brisbane is scheduled until 7.15pm tonight. 9 has ACA at 7pm.

2 Likes

Seven News Melbourne is scheduled until 7pm tonight. It was originally scheduled to finish at 6.30pm for the season premiere of AFL preview show The Kick.

3 Likes

Sydney is going until 7:15pm as well.

3 Likes

In Brisbane there was basically another set of headlines around 7pm with a live cross to Southbank and then Surfers a couple of stories then headlines again the weather.

5 Likes

Typo alert with that first super! :wink:

7 Likes

The extra 15 minutes was about as useful as a 1 hour edition of ACA on a Saturday ie not at all :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Agreed, the BTQ bulletin was very repetitive and there wasn’t anything new from the 5pm national bulletin. Besides the sport and Kenny Rogers passing, that much coronavirus “news” was a bit much to sit through. I’m sure there’s other things happening that can be reported on.

Sally Bowrey presenting the News Flash for the PMs press conference this morning.

3 Likes

She did a good job. 7 was the only commercial network to cover it.

1 Like