Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Nationally yes, but not in SE Queensland.

Didn’t see the SEQ reference in your post, apologies.

1 Like

lol. Thanks for pointer. I certainly will!

ooh it sure does! :slightly_smiling:

The face of news in Sydney!

I’m building my house and should be done in October this year. I’m contemplating a mural in the rumpus room with the Sydney Skyline and Mark Ferguson’s face prominently featured and it reading ‘The face of News in Sydney’ Can’t wait!

considering the program runs for an hour, it should be coded for the hour, not just in 30 minute increments. This goes for every program - it annoys me.

2 Likes

Is it difficult to paint murals on padded walls?:grin:

7 Likes

Haha. No I didn’t get the same people that built your place. Thankfully!

Very excited about my mural of Sydney’s No1 news man Mark Ferguson!

1 Like

Mark Ferguson presenting updates from a green screen.

Yep. Expect the news to either have a new set or them to use the green screen while the whole space gets the set installed for Sunrise. Id say the latter atleast as the lighting rig will have to change, cameras and equipment moved out especially if they are removing that view beach flooring (here’s hoping)

1 Like

News doesn’t use the wooden floor. They haven’t for years in fact.

If I’m not mistaken, the “black floor” on the news is just tiles which cover the carpet!

They can do the news from the studio in Eveleigh can’t they? Haven’t they done that before?

Don’t think the news has ever come from there. It was done out of the old studios at Epping before news moved to Martin Place

So this is Fergo in front of the green screen?

…and there was no set wideshot in the Opener of Seven News Sydney tonight. Let the speculation begin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You can tell by the right of the screen.

3 Likes

A virtual set ala Perth?

Speaking of the virtual set, I wonder how Seven Perth would handle changing the set if there is a relaunch or small refresh come Feb 1? It’s virtual after all so anything is possible! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SydneyCityTV, post:245, topic:103, full:true”]
…and there was no set wideshot in the Opener of Seven News Sydney tonight. Let the speculation begin!
[/quote] Not necessarily. Just because Seven News is/will be presented from a green screen until next Sunday/Monday, doesn’t mean a new set is on its way, although I wouldn’t say a definite NO. Was the current Seven News Sydney/National set implemented around the time of the Sunrise launch or was it the old silver-wooden panel board set? [quote=“sammy123, post:247, topic:103, full:true”]
A virtual set ala Perth?
[/quote] Don’t get ahead of yourself.[quote=“Leostar, post:239, topic:103”]
If they are removing that view beach flooring (here’s hoping)
[/quote] Only Sunrise and The Morning Show’s main set have the wooden floor now. Seven News replaced the wooden floor for the news a while back.

Is anyone able to stroll past Martin Place and have a peek in next week? If Seven are smart enough they will block the fishbowl up.

1 Like