Seven Network 2020

Wasn’t it the ribbon in the early 2000s?

Yep, it launched as a ribbon logo from 2000-2003

Does anyone have any more details on the bushfire fundraising concert being organised for Sunday 16 Feb?
I heard part of a news story that it may involve Queen and The Wiggles and would be on 7…

This one? It only says Seven will show an all-star charity cricket match.

1 Like

Yep thanks

Now confirmed Seven will show the bushfire charity concert at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium on February 16. Seven CEO James Warburton said:

This (State of Origin) match (on February 28) is on top of our partnership with TEG on the Fire Fight Australia benefit concert on Sunday 16 February, and our partnership with The Salvation Army on the Bushfire Disaster Appeal.

3 Likes

Will the concert be broadcast on tv or will it be a in-person only event?

I think the concert will be shown on 7mate.

Reckon they’ll show part of it on the main channel though

7mate will be in HD then so maybe not on the main channel then.

2 Likes

A new ad with Manu asking people to apply for a new cooking show looking for favourite recipes from around the world. This obviously isn’t “Plate of Origin”, surely not another cooking show for the main channel? Or could it be for 7flix now it’s picked up some of the programs from the food channel?

This description sounds exactly like POO.

7 Likes

Ok… I presumed that would already have been cast.

It will air in August so plenty of time to cast.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure of the best place to post this…

FireFight Australia concert line up announced. I note it goes from 1pm-10pm. Let’s hope 7 put the evening section on the main channel.
But what an amazing line up so far!

6 Likes

Impressive. They will need alot more artists to cover the 9 hour run time.

2 Likes

At the current rate, that number of artists wouldn’t even need to do 25 mins each. They have plenty of hit songs each so I can’t see that being a problem. But more are to be announced.
Hoping for some memorable duets and collaborations.

1 Like

Who said seven are getting it? Also I would hope if they are getting it that all profits from the advertising go to same cause

1 Like

Why don’t just put the full concert on tv?

1 Like