Seven Network 2020

I think thanks to a couple of people not mentioning names that that is obsolete now.

7Two 2020 promo aired during BBL tonight, showcasing returning, shifting channel and first run shows.

Contrasting demographics I would’ve thought (7 BBL and 7Two)? Though Seven have said 7Two now chases 35+ I think it is, as opposed to their former and 9Gem’s 55+.

Looks like they really are ‘blowing up’ 7Two and 7flix, the latter which obviously won’t have a promo until they announce the channel’s new name/brand.

3 Likes

??

Could The Goldbergs finally air New Episodes on 7flix as the Main Channel keeps taking it off whenever they feel like it?

From this promo, it looks like The Blacklist is moving from main channel to 7TWO in 2020. Also upcoming mini series Miss Scarlet and the Duke will also premiere on 7TWO.

4 Likes

Bones and Criminal Minds (7flix since early 2016, the latter hasn’t moved its Thursday night marathon timeslot since) both going to 7Two.

2 Likes

In other words, they’re trying to recreate (copy) what Ten have done with Bold.

That promo really confuses me

Is this new style of programming joining the existing 7two or is this the new feel entirely of 7TWO

I’m confused what 7two is now

Old British me new american crime?

If they are renaming 7flix, 7two should have renamed too

There’s no indication of renaming anything apart from some rumours.

7TWO has always been about Crime and Mystery. Not much has changed apart from the byline in the latest promo.

This promo from 2017 ended with “Great British Mysteries”

4 Likes

How is it any more confusing than 7flix and their various identity crises? At least 7TWO is sticking with older skewing crime shows.

4 Likes

Maybe 7Two will start airing movies again? Before 7flix, they’d air regularly, as well as 7mate of course.

Home and Away returns 27 Jan.

1 Like

Once a Place with all new Episodes had turned into a Older Skewing Channel quite 9Gem and the ABC, thank god Ten does’nt target the 55+ unlike Saturday Nights,

Has there been anymore news about “Midday with Mel”?

Do we think this is actually going ahead and we will see Mel Doyle presenting her own show midday on 7?

No and No.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m still waiting (not really) for all those rumoured late night programs the networks were apparently supposed to launch as far back as 2013! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

With an studio audience smaller than Studio 10’s so they fit in the Martin Place studio, and with a DJ like Ellen has as they wouldn’t be able to squeeze in a full-time band?

Any sign of any new 2020 promos?

Didn’t see a collective or network one during the Melb fireworks coverage, they aired that MKR one and an MKR “sneak peek”, as well as a Pooch Perfect one.

2 Likes

Twenty years of the Big red 7, hasn’t that time gone quick.

2 Likes