Seven Network 2019

No mention of Little Big Shots either?

No mention of the Blake Mysteries?

Well, they did say further telemovies were dependent on how the first one rates. They plan to screen it before the end of the year.

Why canā€™t they Fix 7flix up for 2019?

What exactly do you want to see fixed? Arenā€™t all FTA channels in some need of ā€œfixingā€?

https://twitter.com/kevinperry/status/1055612720085520385

3 Likes

2 MKR Series in 2019. Special Anniversary Event Series will screen in Q4.

Since theyā€™re doing that, I doubt thereā€™ll be back-to-back MKR seasons (ie; the anniversary special in Q4 2019 followed by the ā€˜regularā€™ version in Q1 2020).

If Iā€™m correct, perhaps itā€™s setting the stage for MKR to become a Q4 program from 2020. Such a plan would allow Seven to use the Tokyo Olympics as a launchpad/promotional vehicle for that

2 Likes

Apart from the new dramas - it seems that 7 Studios are gearing up again - these all fronts are as underwhelming as nineā€™s.

I hope they are smart and shorten both seasons. If they donā€™t the franchise will die.

Surely MotoGP will be much more premium than stuff like the FINA World Championships or Presidents Cup. Who by the way, has no Australian broadcaster for next year and beyond. Maybe we will just have to wait and see if TEN will announce it next week, in regards to Rugby World Cup in Japan.

Updated info

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, Seven has axed Back with the Ex, The Mentor and The Single Wives.

2 Likes

At least thereā€™s some new drama to look forward to, even if most of it seems very female skewed.

Secret Bridesmaidsā€™ Business
Between Two Worlds
Ms Fisherā€™s Modem Murder Mysteries
Australian Gangster

7 Likes

Always good to see cancer removed.

They need a bigger knife.

4 Likes

But it seems to have been replaced by more terminal illnesses.

2 Likes

Fairfax:

Underperforming reality shows Back with the Ex , The Mentor and The Single Wives have been axed, while Little Big Shots , Dance Boss , The Force and Beach Cops face an uncertain future. Itā€™s too early for Seven to decide if it will renew Wanted , The Full Monty , All Together Now , Take Me Out , Emergency Call and Bride & Prejudice .

Isnā€™t Ladies Night the female version of The Full Monty?

3 Likes

Yes it is.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why they could not confirm the axing of Dance Boss.