Seven AFL Coverage

1 Like

Justin Langer was inside Optus Stadium talking to Bristle & Jude Bolton.

Mark Readings in Optus Stadium and I believe he will call today’s match between West Coast Eagles and Western Bulldogs.

thats actually Jimmy Bartel not Jude Bolton

4 Likes

Mark Readings calling his first AFL game for 7 for the season, he’s the 7th play by play caller BT has worked with in the Sunday 3.20 timeslot this season.
7 have covered 15 Sunday 3.20 games this season, this combo (BT, Readings, Bartel and Bell) is the 13th one used in this slot. BT being the constant.

The commentating today was fucking unacceptable. How channel 7 can continue to allow BT to sprout on about the shit he does is unbelievable. Bartel and Bell put him back in his box on numerous occasions. He is so off the mark it’s not funny.

if it’s unacceptable to you, why didn’t you listen to the match on 3AW, because Karl Lagdon and Adam Papalia are better than BT?

Whilst it would’ve been nice to see an all WA-team, as it was West Coast’s home game and they obliterated the opposition as it turns out, no way will that ever happen.

Because I’m not 75.

I notice Sam Lane isn’t wearing a 7 lapel pin in this Twitter post from last week whereas all the men are. I wonder why? I thought they were a compulsory Seven fashion accessory.

That would be Karl Langdon

Whoops. Transport/plane stuff-up or complication with Seven Sport tonight, James Brayshaw still in the air (meant to he there hours ago and on air now), Marty Shiergold (from Nova - tonight’s guest panelist on The Kick) also mentioned it.

Wonder what on earth happened.

5 Likes

James Brayshaw just made it to Adelaide Oval before the start of the match.

2 Likes

Round 23 fixtures have been announced and Channel 7 will televise Port v Essendon (24 Aug), Melbourne v GWS (26 Aug). However, Seven are yet to confirm which match they will pick for Saturday Night Footy. (I believe that Seven will take the Swans v Hawks game on 25 Aug).

Given when the fixture was announced it clearly has Seven next to the Sydney vs Hawthorn game and Fox next to the Carlton vs Adelaide game I’m not sure how Seven haven’t confirmed which they are showing?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t believe for a second that Brian Taylor would call out Daisy Pearce.

BT is only mucking about.

Hamish McLachlan and Jason Bennett called the Melbourne-Gold Coast match this afternoon.

First Sunday game BT hasn’t called (not complaining) this season, it is about the 67th combo (kidding but it’s 15ish) they’ve used this season in that slot though.

1 Like