Seven AFL Coverage

Maybe he will do Sunday with BT?

Maybe.

I’d say it’s either BT solo, or JB with BT.

At a guess:
Tonight- usual (BT, Bruce, Ling, Carey, Richardson, Hammer hosting)
Sat night- Darcy, Basil, JB, Bolton.
Sun arvo- BT, Bruce/Bennett, Bartel/Matthews, Pearce.

Seven won’t have three callers at any game. It will be Basil, Darcy, Bolton and Ling.

EDIT: Hamish and BT calling the Pies-Dogs game tonight.

No Bruce tonight to me suggests lock him in for Sunday.

Bolton is the Syd boundary rider, Ling does boundary Sat night. Richo normally does comm box Sat night but given both he and Ling are in Darwin Sun for 3AW I figured they might do something different. Darcy has done special comments before, I’d argue that’s the role he should have.
I hope it isn’t Ling as I can’t stand him!
Guess we will see tomorrow night!

Hamish said he’d be on the couch tonight and in Alice in Sunday in the opener.

2 Likes

Cheers. I missed the start of the coverage, not a fan of the 7mate half hour BS. I don’t mind Hamish doing play by play personally, looking more and more likely we’ll have to get used to him if we don’t like him anyway!
I knew BT and Daisy are doing Sun as it had been mentioned previously by Daisy on radio.

1 Like

That means he won’t be doing game day then.

Lawrence Mooney back on The Kick panel tonight. Matthew Richardson is in Sydney for tonight’s game and will fly to Alice Springs tomorrow morning for the Melbourne-Adelaide clash.

1 Like

Bruce is at Alice Springs with BT.

Is this the first time a drone camera has been used in Seven’s AFL telecast? Great aerial shots of Traeger Park in Alice Springs.

1 Like

Leigh Mathews seems to be missing from Sunday Afternoon Matches this Season.

I don’t think Leigh wanted to travel all the way to Alice Springs

Who ended up calling the curtain raiser game today at 12pm inc boundary reporter?

He’s done 4 games in 10 rounds (WB/WC and Gee/Haw rd2, Coll/Ess rd5, Bri/Haw rd9). That’s hardly not wanting to travel to Alice Springs me thinks.

I believe are used in OB TV quite regularly?

Charlie King and Damien sorry, didn’t catch his surname called. Gilbert McAdam on the boundary doing special comments BT seemed to join in with Gilbert during the second quarter.

Not regularly on sporting events in Australia.