Seven AFL Coverage

I’m not a huge fan of Hamish and Bruce but I really like Jimmy Bartel.

1 Like

A team tonight. Reckon this is easily the best 4 in the box.

2 Likes

WAFL and VFL begin their new seasons this weekend while SANFL kicked off last week.
In 2019, reigning AFL premiers West Coast will field its own team in WAFL for the first time, bringing the number of teams to ten. Seven Perth will show one match each week plus all the finals live, plus the WAFL Women’s Grand Final as a doubleheader with the WAFL preliminary final in September.
As posted previously, Seven Melbourne will show one VFL match each week on Sundays, leading into its AFL telecast at 2.30pm. In June and July when Seven is unable to show the AFL on Sundays due to mid-season byes, the VFL telecast will start at 2pm.

3 Likes

There’s was a women’s WAFL last year.

2 Likes

Don’t know if I agree completely, but I do agree it’s rather fresh and overall I like it.

Taut, professional, clean and calls. No BT or JB rubbish or Darce waffle

Btw, is everyone else’s EPG showing the post game is only 30min tonight? Not sure if that’s true or an error? It’s been a fantastic contest, not sure how they’ll cover the usual 1+ hour wrap including press conferences in half an hour.

(I assume because The Latest is scheduled and tonight started at a more Friday-esque time for South Australia time zone and therefore didn’t want 11:30pm or after bulletin?)

1 Like

TVCynic posted this in Seven Network schedules thread this afternoon.

3 Likes

Missed that, thanks.

Telecast finished at 11:38pm AEDT, 38min overtime from EPG :roll_eyes:

1 Like

WAFL on Seven with a new West Coast Eagles team joining the WAFL competition
If I was in Perth, I would watch the other SANFL on 7Plus.

how do you watch on 7plus? it does not work for me

You could also use the PC to watch it online.
Hang on are you watching via iPad on 7plus?

Also 7mate is in HD in Perth to air the Collingwood v West Coast clash in HD on channel 70

1 Like

No its via the PC (LAPTOP)

Just type in 7plus and click on Live that way you can watch WAFL, VFL and SANFL games live.

Who’s got the caps for the 7mate Perth HD and the 7mate (GWN7) for the match?

1 Like

From Sunday 14 April at 05:30pm

Perth
The Game (Live)
AFL show live from Optus Stadium in Perth. Hosted by Mark Readings with Shaun McManus and Xavier Ellis.

2 Likes

My TV guide shows that on Sunday at 5:30PM it is To Be Advised. I think that this will be suitable for that timeslot.

13 April 2019
Perth viewers will have the WAFL at 2PM. After that there will be 7 News at 5PM followed by the Western Derby at 6PM.

1 Like

GWS co-captain Phil Davis joins Seven’s commentary team for tonight’s game between the Swans and the Demons.

2 Likes

I get so frustrated at 7’s coverage. The cameras are so zoomed out sometimes and have such weird angle. Im not sure if it is just where they are located at the SCG or if it is just poor decisions. Just I find it very hard to watch sometimes.

It’s the SCG, never been particularly good. They’re not very high from the ground and are quite close to the boundary. Looks like they’re trying for some variety from the flank (vfl park style!) and behind the goals. Haven’t watch any other SCG games this season to know if it’s much different.

2 Likes

This is probably the third Thursday/Friday night match I have watched as I have gone to a few of them in Melbourne. And I think the other one I watched was Sydney v Adelaide at the SCG. So you must be right. I wish they could invest some money to upgrade and improve the ground/facilities etc for this sort of thing.

4 Likes