Rugby World Cup 2019

There’s been quite a few promos as well as on the news.

Fox Sports 503 will become Fox RWC 2019 from 6am tomorrow with games on a dedicated 4K channel

1 Like

But none in primetime when the likes of Survivor, HYBPA or The Bachelor were on.

1 Like

503 started airing RWC-related programming tonight

1 Like

Joining (the commentary team) will be world rugby journalist and former England International Stuart Barnes, to provide expert insight into the northern hemisphere’s best ahead of Sunday’s fixtures between Ireland vs Scotland, England vs Tonga and Italy vs Namibia.

Also, for this year’s tournament, Rugby.com.au will provide radio coverage of every match online and via the Rugby Xplorer app.
https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/09/20/how-to-listen-to-the-rugby-world-cup-on-radio-in-australia-which-radio-station-is-covering-the-wallabies/

1 Like

ANyone know whether the full matches are on-demand on 10play?

1 Like

Yes, 10 have full streaming and BVOD rights for 10 play for the matches they are airing.

2 Likes

This is the international broadcast intro to the Rugby World Cup as seen on TVNZ 1.
2 Likes

Extremely impressed by the set being used by Spark Sport/TVNZ.

1 Like

WIN

3 Likes

2 Likes

From the 10Bold live stream on 10Play.

3 Likes

Graphics for 10 and Spark Sport are very similar.

1 Like

2 Likes

FOr 10’s coverage did they have The World in Union being sung by a singer? (I didn’t watch it as I was at dinner)

No there was no rendition of The World in Union.
10 took the world feed commentary for tonight’s opener, with Alastair Eykyn and former Wales international Martyn Williams.

1 Like

3 Likes

Lots of Japanese characters in the graphics.

1 Like

I like the scoreboard graphics because they have colour that notes the teams colours.

2 Likes

It would be cool to see “Borudo” in katakana instead of BOLD on the watermark

3 Likes