Rugby League

Wrap them all in bubble wrap after tonight for 3 weeks okay. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My eyes can scarcely believe what they are seeing but I am up for a lot more of it!

2 Likes

Me too!

As Billy Idol said with a rebel yell, more, more, more… more, more, more!!!

1 Like

This game is shit. hahaha :joy:

2 Likes

Not a contest, but I’m loving it! The second half has been a bit flat so far, but kind of expected.

1 Like

Queensland scored three tries to one in the second half but it was way too late. NSW eventually won 38-18.

Tonight’s attendance was 90,084.

5 Likes

NSW really should have gone on and posted 50 tonight. They kind of put the cue in the rack.

QLD came back well with 3 tries to 1 in the 2nd half to get some momentum back heading into the decider at Suncorp on 17 July.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how you manage to watch everything on FTA.

The NRL app is your friend.

Oh, you aren’t actually watching haha

@JohnsonTV 's lounge room

7 Likes

I watched MasterChef Australia and NCIS: Sydney, then the rest of The Front Bar. I checked the NRL app (plus this thread) during ad breaks for updates.

3 Likes

If Women’s State of Origin got very interesting, tonight could be something to watch.

After a narrow 11-10 victory by QLD in Newcastle, NSW Sky Blues enter Queensland territory to play the Maroons in Townsville for the series decider, tied at 1-1. Kickoff at 7:45pm AEST.

4 Likes

Should be a great game! I’ll definitely be watching.

Hope the Blues can make it 2 wins in 2 nights!

Well it pains me to say that QLD were the better team tonight and deserved to win the series 2-1 with a 22-6 victory in the Women’s Origin III in Townsville.

Too much dropped ball and fundamental errors cost NSW any real chance after being down 14-0 at half time.

It was unusually quite wet for this time of year up there and QLD simply handled the conditions better.

6 Likes

Up the Wahs movement continues globally around the world; this time at Glastonbury over in the weekend during Shaina Twain’s debut at Worthy Farm.

5 Likes

A match involving Super League teams is also expected, with heavyweights Wigan and Warrington the most likely clubs to face off.

4 Likes

TWO double headers next year (by the sound of things)?

Guess we’ll know more next week, but I might have to start looking at tickets if my Sharkies are playing as rumoured above! (just wish they weren’t playing Penrith, which they would probably lose!).

And will have real international flavour with the NZ Warriors and England teams involved too.

2 Likes

Mitchell suffered the injury in the first half of the Rabbitohs’ win over Parramatta on Thursday night, but played through the pain and finished the game.

5 Likes

I can think of a player that would slot in nicely and would tear it up.