Rugby League

Its interesting how the joint venture clubs are the ones who are struggling (Tigers and Dragons).

Back in the late 90s when they were formed with an $8 mil “reward” for merging, they ‘should’ have become powerhouse clubs, but haven’t.

2 Likes

Merge them to form the ultimate pack of nutjobs. Name them the @Radiohead -s.

The Newcastle Knights?

Oh wait, that name is already taken

:rofl:

I was thinking the Sharks. Maybe merge them into the combined uber-shithole of a club and call them The Hoovers.

Nice try, but I ain’t biting :grin:

Wuss. Like getting The Living End to perform before the match. :rofl:

Agree that the Living End isn’t the best choice. Eskimo Joe or Sheppard would have been better.

The promotions in Adelaide have been a bit lacklustre - the game hasn’t even sold out.

A Tina Turner impersonator in drag would’ve been interesting.

Are you volunteering for that? :rofl:

Why the f**k are we wearing dark blue? F****k me they’re not far wrong when they say we don’t quite get Origin.

NSW doesn’t get sky blue.

Not like there’s any clash…

Also, Sydney FC and Melbourne City can shove their Sky Blue crap up their arse.

CATTLEDOG!!!

1 Like

Yeah I prefer sky blue (Sharks colours!).

And navy blue v maroon could be hard to differentiate particularly if its raining.

NSW really should have scored 3-4 tries in that 1st half… they have been disappointing so far.

Sharks can cram it too. :rofl:

Need more cattledog.

And that’s that. Queensland beats NSW in Game 1

1 Like

NSW just not good enough, they were disappointing… QLD took most of their chances to score, NSW didn’t… and QLD defended their try line better too, particularly in the first half.

Queensland scored two tries during the 10 minute period Tom Flegley was in the sin bin for high tackle on Tom Trbojevic. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Not a knock necessarily on Luai, but if the Blues don’t start Hynes in game 2 there’s something wrong.

1 Like

QUEENSLANDER!!!

1 Like