Rugby League

Though I think it’s a year less than his original sentence even when time already served has been taken into account.

HUGE win by Penrith over the Chooks at 48-4.

Roosters middle was opened up too easily in the 1st half… bringing back the turnstile that is Sam Walker is only going make that worse… their attack seems to be okay without him.

1 Like

Anytime those cheating bastards at the Roosters get beat its a wonderful thing.

When they get thrashed, its orgasmic.

3 Likes

And what do you call it when its the Knights doing the thrashing then?!

An excuse to hire a cleaner. :rofl:

I don’t think you could pay anyone enough $$$ to clean that up! :laughing:

If they want my money they’ll clean it up.

3 Likes

It would be great to see this be a success. I would love to see my Cronulla Sharks play a game there.

Who knows, maybe Las Vegas will (one day) be the NRLs 18th team! The Las Vegas Launderers… then again maybe not…

Can we leave the Sharks there permanently?

Ummm… no :grin:

I say yes, and we call them the Las Vegas Launderers.

Well, today’s three games went pretty much as expected.

Souths 20 v Wests Tigers 0
NQ Cowboys 42 vs St George Illawarra Dragons 22
Canberra Raiders 26 vs Parramatta Eels 18

Souths were up only 8-0 late in their game before 2 late tries blew the score out a little bit.

The Raider’s victory was their 5th in a row and will move them back into the Top 8 after this round is completed.

Bloody Parramatta. Useless sacks of crap.

KNIGHT’S WIN!!!

Stick that one up your jumper Titans. And Gus.

Knights played well in the 2nd half.

But with 72 points scored in total, neither coach will be happy with the defence.

Well that was closer than I thought it might be when the Sharks got out to 20-2 early in the 2nd half.

Manly finally woke up and scored 2 tries to make it 20-14 but didn’t play well enough for most of the game to deserve the win. Sharks defence was pretty good overall.

Barely did the job. :rofl: nearly let them back in.

But didn’t.
And they did something your Knights couldn’t do…. They beat Manly :stuck_out_tongue:

We did that when it mattered.

I’m going to bring up until the day the Lord wants me for a Sunbeam. :rofl:

1 Like