Rugby League

Didn’t all their auxiliary stuff get cut?

2 Likes

Just about all yeah.

3 Likes

If he walks from the game that’s a disgrace. (this is of course already disgraceful)

1 Like

One very happy and relieved Sharkie here after that late fightback from the Eels.

It was a game that both needed to win after both lost their opening games last week.

It was a very entertaining game too, a bit too high scoring at 30-26, but somewhat understandable at this time of year.

1 Like

Time and time again, Parramatta can’t quite finish off the job in a big game. Up in Melbourne’s grill last week, dominating Cronulla at times this week and yet they still come away with 0 points.

2 Likes

Could this be NRL’s Goodes moment?

So…how about those Dolphins?

How does Wayne do it?

2 Likes

Popovic effect. First season really good, then drop off.

They have started well, no doubt about that.

They’ll do very well just to make the finals, let alone stay near the top of the table.

Peter V’landys has told AAP that the NRL could expand again in 2025, possibly with a new Papua New Guinea-Pasifika team.

4 Likes

Dogged discipline in the extreme. In most fields of endeavour going to extremes is necessary to achieve outsize results. This approach may not win you many friends of course (grudging admirers, sure).

1 Like

Well THAT was one of the craziest games I’ve ever seen… Knights survived two game ending concussions (including Ponga in the 2nd minute) thus activating their 18th man, a sin bin AND a send off and somehow won!

Tigers are were terrible in attack though. No cohesion whatsoever… both teams dropped too much ball. Against any other team, Knights would have lost by 30.

Woo hoo. The Dragons are undefeated :smiley:

I went to the Dragons - Titans game tonight at Kogarah Oval, and sat on the hill. The rain held off, thankfully. It was a scrappy first half for the Dragons, but was a better second half. The Dragons beat the Titans 32-18, in front of an alleged 8,500. It seemed smaller.

2 Likes

The Titans lead 12-2 early on as well!

1 Like

It could be one of the high points of the season for Les Dragoons. By the looks of it though, they will face some stiff competition for the 'Spoon from the Tigers.

As a dolphins member to be at 2 wins after 2 games was certainly unexpected.

I’m expecting injury or suspension to bite us, because although our run on team is good, we severly lack depth

1 Like

Dolphins make the top 8 I reckon! :grinning:

2 Likes
1 Like