Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

I don’t think anyone was as definitive.

2 Likes

@KevinPerry did. :grinning:

2 Likes

TV Blackbox was and more, back in March.

2 Likes

Sure. They obviously have a source. I’m taking about other members of the forum. Yes Kevin Perry works for TV BB.
I too had info from a source on it which I shared. If people want to throw eggs at me because I too confirmed it, then so be it. :man_shrugging:t2:
I didn’t read the article and then pretend to be an expert like some do.

I think sometimes people on here who do have info on topics get dismissed or shut down incredibly quickly. That was more my point.

I’m not a person usually to run around being an expert and “giving info” but when I do, I post about it. People can take that at face value.

5 Likes

Sadly. if you mean the regionals consolidating amongst themselves, it will not result in regaining local programming. Much the opposite, it will most likely mean a loss of some services, let alone further loss of local programming which as of this Thursday, some areas will not even have a local single market region based news service.

2 Likes

Recordings set for all the final bulletins tomorrow :white_check_mark:

DVBV Recording 30 Jun 2021

27 Likes

In Queensland WIN are still to update their EPG past early Thursday morning for 8, Gem and Go. The rest of the week is blank. SCA now have their EPG for the full week ahead.

6 Likes

Yes, series timer recordings won’t normally follow series across different networks or even channels. Some systems will follow a program across channels from the same provider. However, I found that you can set up HD Home Run to record a series across networks. In this case MasterChef series recordng on 80 then switching to 50.

4 Likes

So would need to record 80, 81, 82 plus 50, 52, 53, 54. Can’t see that as a big problem. No need to record 5 and 8 I’d say. Making a nice all in one video would be more of a challenge esp cueing up the times to match :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

On the WIN TV website under the regions tab, if you select SA Mt Gambier or SA Renmark & Loxton, there is now a information page about the channel changes from Thursday & it looks like viewers in regional SA will be receiving 7HD on Channel 60 & 10HD on Channel 50.

7 Likes

Also appearing on the Griffith, NSW page.

It appears they saved the most important question until last…

7 Likes

:flushed:

Wow, the old WIN really is history. Amazing

10 Likes

It’s looking good. :+1:

WIN is actually giving a shit about their solus markets? That’s a surprise.
Maybe their Mildura and WA joint ventures are next?

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mate, we don’t even get an info page…

Edit: Just checked Mildura. Yep, they’re getting 10 HD too.

6 Likes

i for one am looking forward to the loop super marathon of 2021! :joy:

6 Likes

Seriously though, it’s looking likely they’ll do the same here. Only because it’s a change that costs them nothing and they can do it all remotely.

Now all that’s left is the SCA-operated 10 Central which is still broadcasting 10 in SD and 10 Bold in upscaled HD.

8 Likes

So a deal is done for WA or are we still waiting? The TV guide showing programs on what is now Nine is a promising sign. Compared to 2016 when all it had was To Be Advised.

2 Likes

The HD channel change in the solus/joint venture markets is something that should’ve been done ages ago.

Oh well, better late than never I guess…

9 Likes

Nothing’s been announced for any of the JV’s AFAIK. The only indication TDT is done is via the RegionalTAM report posted here the other day, which specifically includes 10 Shake, so assumedly they’ve done a deal.

5 Likes