Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

So are SCA finally on the Ten schedule with Shake yet, or are they running a Tim Bailey weather report?

2 Likes

No, The Middle still on.
“Every Day Gourmet” scheduled for 10 minutes until 1:40am, then joining the metro schedule.

Currently playing an old recording of The Middle from ages ago with an incorrect PRG in the corner saying “Next: The Office”.

3 Likes

Just unfortunate Tim isn’t with us to welcome SCA tonight. :frowning:

Getting well off topic but wow, Amazen Things. Hasn’t changed for 30 years.

Never seen them advertise anywhere, yet alone on a metro station. Chocolate Factory always does on 9 Melbourne though, even in primetime. Both places are well cashed-up to spend like crazy.

1 Like

10 Shake now showing Everyday Gourmet with just a 10 watermark… not 10 Shake.

We appear to have joined part way through an episode.

3 Likes

I’ve done my part on the profile pic side as a reminder of Mappy’s past intrusiveness. :relieved:

2 Likes

Nine’s multis to 10 9Go to 10 Peach etc

10 to Nine changes for the multies 10 Peach to 9 Go etc.

Change over main channel from 9 to 10.

9 Likes

And it’s gone.
I looked away for a second and suddenly a completely different show is on with 10Shake watermark.

Exhilarating content for 10Shake!

3 Likes

Don’t even know what this is… something with Pamela Anderson and Jimmy Kimmel in old 4:3 format…

1 Like

:partying_face:

13 Likes

Same.

WIN’s LCNs updated in Queensland now

2 Likes

Whatever it is… it just finished and cut abruptly from credits to a 10Shake promo. Then cut to a 10 promo. Then cut back to the credits.

1 Like

Oh wait, that was a normal switch to channel 5’s Nine. Lol I got a bit excited there

10Shake now matching the metro feed. Ridiculousness starting now.

2 Likes

Was gonna say, still 20 mins away.

2 Likes

‘The Roast of Pamela Anderson’ from 1989, apparently… Seemed to be a Comedy Central/MTV thing.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s been on for almost an hour. :wink:
It’s SCA’s middle name.

1 Like

Standby to switch to Nine… from Nine…? :thinking::joy:

7 Likes