Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

The Telecasters days.

3 Likes

Straight after Aerobics Oz Style.

1 Like

Going to make a guess and say it’ll all be resolved by 6am, given both WIN and SCA effectively crashed into the new affiliation swaps at midnight

Edit: 6am is when the ‘new’ EPG’s on WIN kick in

The Project ad that just aired on 10Shake showed a story from April

2 Likes

Compared that to last time when SCA just ran Nine promos on loop until each station was brought online.

4 Likes

Bedtime for me now I think!

10 SHAKE EPG showing “Every Day Gourmet” for 10 minutes only now… 1:30am to 1:40am, then joining on with the metro programming from 1:40am

Correct

6am is likely when WIN will revert to their own feeds not just the dirty Nine feeds.
So… anyone out there capping, please set a recording for 6am just incase any “You’re watching WIN Network” style content starts appearing :thinking:

1 Like

TDT10 promo says 19 hours ago… Instagram says 3 months!

4 Likes

GTV9 now on relay across Tasmania…

(Not exactly sure why that came to mind)

2 Likes

Wonder how Beryl from Ayr, near Townsville is keeping up with all the changes? Was only a few years ago all her favourite Nine programs moved from 8 to 5 and now back again. Poor dear must be having a fit.

16 Likes

She’s in jail. Shouldn’t have mowed down that news crew 5 years ago.

4 Likes

10 Shake on SCA appears to just be an old recording of 10 from ages ago.
PRG just said “Next: The Office”, which is incorrect.

Not the first time I’ve seen SCA do this. In QLD a few years ago they were using the Sydney feed for 9Life and inserted a 1-hour recorded episode of something at 2am to make up the hour when Daylight saving time started. The same thing happened then with the PRG showing a “Next” program that was wrong.

3 Likes

WIN’s for posterity, although mine will stay for a while.

I still have some party poppers and streamers left. Should I stay up another half hour to welcome west coast viewers to the new affiliation?

6 Likes

Getting a bit old now, but for the sake of it…

Phillip Island “Fun, Magic & Adventure”, anyone? WIN TAS

3 Likes

So are SCA finally on the Ten schedule with Shake yet, or are they running a Tim Bailey weather report?

2 Likes

No, The Middle still on.
“Every Day Gourmet” scheduled for 10 minutes until 1:40am, then joining the metro schedule.

Currently playing an old recording of The Middle from ages ago with an incorrect PRG in the corner saying “Next: The Office”.

3 Likes

Just unfortunate Tim isn’t with us to welcome SCA tonight. :frowning:

Getting well off topic but wow, Amazen Things. Hasn’t changed for 30 years.

Never seen them advertise anywhere, yet alone on a metro station. Chocolate Factory always does on 9 Melbourne though, even in primetime. Both places are well cashed-up to spend like crazy.

1 Like