Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

So I have a feeling for us we’re going to see Nine change to 10 Bold, and 9GemHD change to 10 HD. I reckon Mildura and The Griff did the same too.

2 Likes

What’s going on Channel 81 in WA? Currently Bold. Will it just go off air?

looks like SCA Victoria had to cut to 10’s technical difficulties slide though…

1 Like

These credits only showed for less than 3 seconds ish I reckon… Had a bit of pixelation in the first half second as well, so I’d imagine it was a feed ‘kicking in’? My STB dropped out and restarted about a minute later, so I’d imagine there was potentially a bigger change somewhere on the mux possibly as well?

1 Like

I honestly think they fucked up and it’ll all stay on 80, 81, 82 as it is now. WIN stuffed up the VAST numbering as I pointed out in the Ten West thread. They’re probably assuming terrestrial will change to 82, 83, 84. Wait and see…

1 Like

It was different in Canberra.
Everyday Gourmet finished within a minute of starting and we saw a fair bit of that Pamela Anderson show before the credits, at least 2 or 3 minutes.
The credits started then, we cut to a 10 shake promo, then back into the credits around the same time as your cap shows

I’ll upload my recording tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m watching 5 to see it change from a very grainy SD Nine to 10 in HD.

If your box is quick enough to recognise the LCN change. You’ve got better chance of seeing Nine change to a not-so-grainy 10 Bold or 10 Peach (my money’s on 10 Bold)

Where are you? We had a good chunk of that programme and then the end credits in full in Canberra with only a brief gap when a 10Shake promo crashed into the credits.

1 Like

No idea why I’m still awake (given it’s almost 2am in Melbourne) but I should point out - 5 minutes before the offical death of mappy in Australia, with Regional WA about to see the change.

6 Likes

Hobart

1 Like

Good luck WA, last minute of old WIN

3 Likes

Remember Wimbledon was on when STW9 moved playout to Wollongong in 2008. Fun times back then!

6 Likes

I should add, I’m gonna fall asleep in like 10 minutes - but I have to be awake for the death of many.

Speaking of which, 10 seconds to go…

2 Likes

4 Likes

BREAKING: Mappy is dead across Australia :rotating_light:

6 Likes

RIP Mappy

For how long…

2 Likes

And that’s it! Goodnight everyone, and thanks to all the people recording tonight’s affiliation swap

See you tomorrow for the return of SC10 noodle updates & statewide bulletins in Victoria, Queensland & Southern NSW on WIN!

6 Likes

Yep, as predicted, Nine changed into 10 Bold. Great quality for SD

11 Likes