Random Thread

Same boat here, especially from one particular member on the Seven threads.

3 Likes

The report/flag button can also be used of courseā€¦you can attach a PM venting to your heartā€™s content there.

5 Likes

I do this way too much. I only end up submitting about 1/4 of posts I start off typing

1 Like

Yes.

Sorry for the late reply, had to draft that 4 times to get the wording correct.

7 Likes

What is it with these people calling into every talk stationā€¦

This lady (Iā€™m going to call her ā€˜Kā€™) calls in to 3AW and ABC Local Radioā€¦

Havenā€™t they got anything else to do then call Radio Stations??

That was another late night post from me so sorry if you canā€™t read it.

1 Like

Definitely not just you. Thereā€™s plenty of self-deleted posts around the forum. Ranges from people who have made errors, double posted info, decided to retract a comment etc.

1 Like

No, they donā€™t.

4 Likes

ā€œDiet Coke cures all sorts of cancerā€™sā€ - Caller into Australia Overnight 2/1/18

ā€œCoke cured my Lung Cancerā€ - Caller into Australia Overnight 2/1/18

ā€œItā€™s worth a tryā€ :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Word(s) of the year Finalists

More word: https://www.macquariedictionary.com.au/news/view/article/495/

Voting is now open for the Peopleā€™s Choice

Download the Committeeā€™s Choice Top 15 as a PDF

Found this on Facebookā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Bet he thought that poodle perm would never look dated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Australia Post rejects real Aussie Legends stamps.

3 Likes

He shouldā€™ve done one with DJ Astro Labe.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Brands, Products and Promotions

Out of the four or five years iā€™ve been on Whirlpool. Iā€™ve only seen this around once or twice.

Looks like I got the golden ticket now :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

QANTAS has released their safely video for 2018

I always look forward to what they produce each year. The last two were fantastic

4 Likes

Hmmmm that music bed sounds familiarā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t get this whole Caramilk Chocolate craze. I was able to finally buy a block today and I donā€™t see what all the fuss is about. I normally like White Chocolate but this one isnā€™t that great.

I canā€™t believe people actually buy blocks and blocks of this stuff at a time. Who has that kind of money at $5 a pop. I can see why others are getting annoyed as there are none on the shelfā€™s because people are buying blocks and blocks of it. On recall products there should be a limit on how many you can buy at a time. It took me over a week just to find one block

1 Like

Iā€™m the same but about chocolate in general. Itā€™s yummy, sure, but itā€™s just sugar with variations of different tasting sugar and some milk or maybe less sugar.

1 Like