Random Thread

A Vietnamese made statue of Dominican brother, St Martin de Porres, has been covered up and will be drastically altered by Blackfriars Priory School in Adelaide following outrage from students that it was “potentially suggestive”. The principal has apologised to students and parents.

unnamed

2 Likes

I’m seriously considering getting one of these to wear to the staff Christmas party…

6 Likes

Here’s the first harasser to be named.

2 Likes

Don’s reaction upon hearing that the ABC/Fairfax were onto him

1 Like

Well I guess when they asked him to “Come and See My Garden” they got more than they bargained for…

Yes, today too…

EDIT: Oops… rollback…

Must be ironing out the glitches.

Just a heads up, if you’re looking to send parcels through Post I suggest doing it within the next week. We got swamped with Crisco crap over the last couple of days and head office suggests that we’re going to have a lot of product to sort over the next few weeks. I know personally I’ll be working about 18-20 extra hours OT through the next 3 week period myself knowing how hectic it’s going to be (and given how many of our casuals won’t be able to sort much other than a few parcels).

Really? Enough people use those crappy services to impact Australia Post operations?
I’m surprised.

Don’t work yourself too hard!

1 Like

2 Likes

I found this very interesting…

2 Likes

Max Markson is their agent, and he is expecting prominent Australian fashion designers to be lining up to supply the dress, and is hoping to sign a media deal for the wedding which is due mid next year.

I’m thinking Seven and Pacific signing a deal, with Koch and Armytage in the bridal party.

The fact that convicted criminals have agents organising publicity for them makes me sick.

9 Likes

I considered posting this under the Matches, Hatches, Dispatches topic :slight_smile:

In the short – and indeed medium – term, very little will change. The same team will still produce Mumbrella, from the same office. No new editorial oversight will be placed over what we publish.

1 Like

Merry Christmas Eve!

9 Likes

How he gets into 5,000 houses per second is even more f***ing raging.

2 Likes

Western Sydney Christian charity Hands & Feet feeding the homeless and marginalised in Martin Place on Christmas Eve, across the road from Channel 7.

4 Likes

Does anyone else see posts on here (over and over) and constantly think :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and write replies but delete them and then write them again but then remove the post because the reply is not worth it as it will be completely a ‘missed the point’ situation?

Only me? K. Frustration central.

6 Likes

How many times did you retype that one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just the once. Needed an outlet to vent lol

1 Like