Random Thread

I’m quite to all my colleagues :joy:

1 Like

The laptop I actually use also isn’t a Mac, etc.

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: US Television

Funnily enough, the image on the left looks sort of similar to my set-up. Only I have three and not 10 monitors. 4 if you count the laptop being used as a third monitor.

5 Likes

How do people go about watching fta on their computers (ie for caps, etc. not streaming)?

1 Like

I’ve got a HDHomeRun

1 Like

how good are they? I’ve been thinking about buying one for use with my Plex server

1 Like

For FTA my caps are either screenshots from the apps on my Android phone, or I record a program on the Fetch box then on my laptop across the network open the file in VLC and take a snapshot.

I have a USB tuner for my laptop but I’ve found it easier to use the Fetch box.

2 Likes

How do you access Fetch recordings on your PC? Mine don’t work.

1 Like

Within VLC you have to select upnp. Fetch also opens through VLC on a mobile phone, but VLC on my phone won’t fast forward or rewind the recording, so I use my laptop instead. It only works for free-to-air recordings. The subscription channels are all encrypted, so they won’t play.

Here’s how it looks on my mobile phone.

I can take some screenshots of my laptop later in the day, if that helps.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks.

Do you?

2 Likes

Now I got the god damn jingle stuck in my head. :expressionless: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I have done my job. :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Donald and Melania watching reruns of The Apprentice on their first night at Mar-a-Lago.

8 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Australia Day Honours 2021

This is what Alex Hales is doing to the Adelaide Oval and the Sixers:

Like my work? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I know there’s some Trump lovers out there but I think this is going a little far… wonder how long until news.com.au erects… err… corrects it.

Donald Trump cagey on future plans in first public comments since leaving office (news.com.au)

5 Likes

No correction needed by news.com.au. That is what Schumer said:

5 Likes