Random Mocks

but then you are merging two logos into one. the whole idea is to create a network beand of 10… with sub brands off that…

10 NEWS FIRST
10 DAILY
etc

3 Likes

Had to add one of my favourite shows to a mock :wink:

20 Likes

Omg please make more mocks with this look.
Brilliant stuff!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I thought I would try something that actually looked like I put effort into it. This is what I have so far. Mocking a regional studio, and how their [Nine News] current space could be used better. I made the desk a similar style, but different to their National sets.

6 Likes

Do you have this template anywhere please?

A Seven Back to the Future Rebrand?

News Graphics

19 Likes

Nice job!

I so want Seven to bring back the Circle 7 logo

Hey, that’s interesting, I had a similar idea way back earlier in the year taking elements of the current and old logo and going for black for some things, but I like your execution of the sub-brands better! Looks nice! :+1:

When Channel 10 Rebranded, what were you guys opinions and ideas for the names of One and Eleven?

I am interested to here because I am doing a project of making a TV Channel and I need some ideas for the sub channels. Any ideas?

1 Like

Of all those mocks, IMO the 7flix logo looks best. You’ve carried the gradient over from the old logo very well and it nicely complements the circles. I think the other channel logos would look fantastic with gradients too.

3 Likes

I’m surprised Eleven’s rebranding didn’t have a logo something like this

20 Likes

oh god, gotta get my head outta the gutter :joy:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for someone to make a 10 Peach ident with the music video for Nicki Minaj Anaconda :joy:

I still do not get the peach name!

4 Likes

me either, nothing peachy about watching frasier lol

I agree, to me, Peach, sounds like a name they would give a channel directed towards a Woman-based audience, a bit like 9Honey. It sounds like a show that would contain those Housewives shows, The Bachelor(ette), Cooking shows. I know it does (probably), but yeah, Peach, it doesn’t make any sense. Same type of situation with Boss, but that’s not as bad.

1 Like

Some Mocks I did for my own little TV Channel

What one do people like the most?

Does anyone have some ideas for the multi channel names?

11 Likes

A reality skewed channel called SixE! and would have a kiwi person doing the V/O

1 Like