Random Mocks

i agree

Very classy. But I’d stay clear of the black “8 ball” or was that intentional? :slight_smile:

That could make a good promo I suppose - the 8-ball knocking 7 and 9 out of the way

4 Likes

Could use the British channel 5 logo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In my hypothetical, WIN buys LCN 8 from Nine/NBN for a ground breaking $851 billion dollars.

5 Likes

Everywhere else it has been associated with different numbers. At least 8 matches its Channel number (or with a 5 version for NNSW) which makes sense and better than Prime7 and (SC) 9 which are not on 7 or 9.

3 Likes

Yep. We’ve got ‘Nine on 5’ in most regions. ‘Eight on 5’ isn’t that big of a deal.

Or just rebrand to 5 in that area and 8 elsewhere. The mocks look awesome

2 Likes

Yeah, nah… looks a bit too lottery eh?

25 Likes

Exactly what I would have preferred they do.

Maybe 01 for 1?

With 10Boss now adopting a full circle in place of the O in their logo, I believe this is a slight improvement and more efficient use of space.

14 Likes

The new 10 branding has removed the HD symbol from LCN 13. I suggest they could add an SD symbol to LCN 10 as part of the return graphics; it could fade away after a minute or so. Also add to the PRG a re-tune message to remind viewers to tune to the HD channel.

8 Likes

10 News First theme… I’m still not warming to it. It needs something extra to make it less generic sounding and more unquestionably 10. I’ve been playing around with the theme to try and enhance it and while this is far from perfect, I think it would be a step in the right direction:

12 Likes

Yep, that’s how the 10 Boss logo (let alone the watermark) should’ve looked like IMO!

Great idea! Here’s my take on the concept, partially inspired by the “Available in Widescreen/HD” graphics the commercial networks used during the 2000s:

…and for anyone out there who’s having withdrawal symptoms, a 10 HD watermark:

I see (or more to the point, hear) what you’re trying to do but it’d probably need to sound less “synthetic” for it to actually work on a news bulletin.

11 Likes

Yes, of course :slightly_smiling_face:. I didn’t want to go to the trouble of hiring a real orchestra :wink: :rofl: unlike what 10/CBS would (should) do :slight_smile:

7 Likes

just slap on some reverb and sidechain that shit doesn’t that always work lmao

but seriously, just glide the notes, up the amount of release maybe and she’ll be right!

I like them!

1 Like

10 News live.rV-66AST_400x400%20copy

I just quickly made this in Preview (I know, not very good)

5 Likes

Perhaps it would be a good concept for Ten Sport to use - a snooker ball then the word sport underneath

What about this for a 10 Boss Logo?

1 Like

Not bad, but I think the “10” inside the “O” needs to be a bit bigger, otherwise it’d be too difficult to see in small sizes.