Random Mocks

Awesome job. I’d love to hear that BBC News music mixed with the old ABC news theme. That was iconic and should be brought back

1 Like

Just an idea

13 Likes

So much cleaner! Well done.

Peronsally though, I’m over all the white supers that all networks (apart from TEN) use. Bring back some colour!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Need to flesh the idea out a bit more - but I was thinking they could transition the brand to be aligned with the news.com.au style -

28 Likes

Inspired by the “Leading Hour of News & Current Affairs” Promos which seemed to air on Nine (and possibly Sydney radio in an audio-only form) most weekdays from around the Late '80s until the mid-2000s:

Of course since Nine News runs for an hour these days, I had to modify the tagline slightly! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Been lurking around here for ages and have decided to post for the first time. A mock I made if Fox Sports ever got a Clean Feed for the NHL from the US Broadcasters. Would love some feedback!

9 Likes

Not bad, although the time/scoreboard graphic is a bit on the large side.

1 Like

Found this one on Vimeo.

10 Likes

Yeah I thought so - but compared to the US it’s a bit smaller!

1 Like

Simple, on-trend, and clean. Well done.

2 Likes

Some Channel Ten AFL Graphics I made to follow Cricket and Rugby

So Basically my plan would be Super Saturday. Super Saturday Anchor Preview then to an Afternoon Game then News, Before the Bounce Preview Show then a Sat Night game. Twilight game shown on One. So Ten could grab 3 of Fox’s games and ch 7 could still have the current game

14 Likes

Sky Sports branding for a new suit of Sports coverage

8 Likes

Funnily enough, Sky Sports actually exists in Australia as Tabcorp’s joint venture with Optus Sports.

I think it looks too similar to the Sky Racing logo. But still a very nice mock.

Did this one a few weeks ago, It’s mainly using the old Sky News look

5 Likes

Idea for new headline supas for ten, based on ABC US. The Red version is Breaking News

14 Likes

I like the idea. I’m not a fan of the date style however.

2 Likes

Made a concept for Ten News…

5 Likes

I like returning the news logo to the LHS. But my OCD ticks at the off-centre supers.

1 Like