Random Mocks

I think those examples show the best way to wrap up this transition once and for all.

5 Likes

why the 9 news graphics and not Ten’s?

2 Likes

Having given it a bit more thought, I think leaving off the “.com.au” element to just have the Nine News logo and the “NBN” logo text underneath might work better for the supers/watermark:

Enough of a distinction for the overlap viewing areas and also allows Newcastle to continue using their heritage callsign, without looking too visually busy. And of course the globe would rotate instead of being a static image.

Maybe something like this (just a pity I couldn’t find a high quality blue Nine News logo where the “S” wasn’t slightly cut off though) could work for when a stacked/vertical version is required for things like social media DPs and mic flags?
MOCK9NewsNBNLogo

7 Likes

18 Likes

GIMPhd?

4 Likes

NIMPHd

2 Likes

Trying to Nine-ify the current Imparja logo

11 Likes

I think they should just add an extra watermark to a dirty feed, and co-brand the channels.

It’s a huge waste of their low funds to be trying to do what WIN used to - all to call the channel ‘IMP’ instead of Imparja.

12 Likes

Although if the watermark was going to be that thin and small, why not place it just under the ⋮⋮⋮9 logo?

It’s a good idea. There’s more chance of that happening than full blown dotty IMP. But I miss the days of multiple Nine affiliate brands. It’s getting boring now with all the same pres across all regions. I think if Imparja is going to wear the cost of redoing promos and using clean feeds, then they should do a logo that is the right dimensions so it can fit in with Nine’s current package.

4 Likes

** Brisbane and Sydney.

Although they do show your news on Gem.

1 Like

Would there be enough room for them to put “Imparja” to the side like Nine do with the “Gold Coast” tag on QTQ?

If the “.com.au” wasn’t on the Nine News watermark they could do “on Imparja” beneath the logo.

Mock DAB+ Slideshow Images for Sydney’s 2CH - promotional image style was obviously inspired by what their former sister station is using.
2CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImageLogo2CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImagePromoIndira%26Trevor%231
2CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImagePromoBobRogers%2312CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImagePromoKelRichards%231
2CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImageIanRogerson%2312CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImagePromoJohnnyYoung%231

I know Gareth McCray (breakfast presenter before the Indira Naidoo/Trevor Sinclair duo started on April 30) is currently taking a break from 2CH but since there was still a transparent image of him on the station’s website, I figured that I might as well do one for him:
2CHMockDAB%20SlideshowImagePromoGarethMcCray%231

The only reason I haven’t done a promotional slide for Mardi Cole (weekend presenter) is because there aren’t any decent, high quality photos of her online! Aside from that, I think everyone’s covered.

5 Likes

Here is my first crack at doing a real photoshop mod.

This mock rebrand of Imparja is designed to be flat and sleek, like the current Nine brand but the watermark is designed to be more Seven esquire.

ImparjaHD

Imparja

Imparja Pride - promotional logo used during pride events

In program watermark (top right)

10 Likes

Yes indeed.

EXCLUSIVE!
TEN HAS JUST ANNOUNCED IT’S NEW LOGO
newlogo

7 Likes

Not to be a bit cocky but this might just be the actual logo they go for

2 Likes

How do you upload videos by the way? Mine says the file is not supported

You have to upload it to youtube or another file sharing site then link it to here.

1 Like

If ten were to retain the ‘eyewitness’ branding and use Sports tonight graphics package. I could see this look being implemented in the overall ten network presentation. More to come…

13 Likes