Random Mocks

Get a room

1 Like

If the mocks are that good, is it wrong?

2 Likes

Make that a 3rd!

The Ten News/Sports Tonight scrolling text should be slowed down.

2 Likes

I think it’s fine. Any slower and it won’t be moving. Seven news scrolling text on their full screens is even faster than this mock.

2 Likes

tln%20title%20card

16 Likes

Nice idea, the spacing between the ten logo and late is a little close IMO and I’d like to see another colour used for news which contrasts better with the background but overall it looks good!

1 Like

what colour were you thinking for the news?

I like the idea. The background reminds me of a snow background though. I’d look at the last incarnation of the late news backgrlund for the style. That looked great!

That’s Awesome :slight_smile: Looks Extremely Professional!

2 Likes

This is What I feel a Win Newsbreak might look like if Win was still Vic TV…
(And yes… the footage is from NSW… but it was the only Win Newsbreak I could find that was recent)

3 Likes

24 Likes

Brilliant mock, but IMO the location name really belongs in the orange trapezoid with the potential for “Local” in place of Eyewitness.

6 Likes

Nice work with image #2.

I’m not sure if the original photo is of that model in particular, but it has been noted that the model of the Sydney Harbour Bridge on display at the Museum of Sydney was (apparently) the same one used in the Openers for Seven Nightly News back in the 1990s! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoops I misinterpreted you. That model I have wasn’t used for the 1990s opener lol

1 Like

I just watched the opener, pretty cool haha

9 Likes

37 Likes

That looks fantastic!

Another great idea for any talented mockers would be to try and do a brand for the morning children’s programing block (a Network Ten equivalent of “9Go! Kids” if that makes sense) that ties in more with the general branding of Eleven or “Ten Three” as you have it here. Just a thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is amazing! I’d love to see some more.

1 Like

Brilliant idea. I’d structure the channel placements like…

1 TEN
10 TEN HD
12 TEN Two
13 TEN Three
15 TEN Spree
16 TVSN

8 WIN
80 WIN HD
82 WIN Two
83 WIN Three
85 WIN Gold
86 TVSN