Random Mocks

I know these look cheap but see what u make of them.

Seven%20News%20Mock%202
Seven%20News%20Mock%201

4 Likes

Looks like you’ve slapped the modern 'NEWS" font underneath the retro logos.

well i said they look cheap.
Sorry if they’re not up to your standards.

Considering you are a “Media Spy Legend” according to your tag, I would have expected better as well. Sorry to be blunt.

3 Likes

Not sure many here are a kiwi audience so may not get it, but anyway I pondered the idea of what TV THREE idents might look like using the original TV3 Logo colours and Jingle… ( I’m new to this forum lol)

ORIGINAL TV3 LOGO
TV3%2080's%20Logo

THREE IDENT USING ORIGINAL COLOURS AND JINGLE

10 Likes

I’d come home to that feeling all day long :grinning:

1 Like

Studio 10 News updates need to be Ten Eyewitness News branded

20 Likes

Idea for a new Ten Breakfast show - Morning Express. Would have it hosted bt Georgia Love, Lisa Wilkinson & Lachlan Kennedy. Would come from The Project Studio in Melbourne

15 Likes

Nice. I think the Express gets lost in the circle. But overall very nice concept.

4 Likes

Yeah was thinking that myself. May revisit the logo. But thank you

1 Like

They look great! Well done :slight_smile:

Supa design for 7 news

13 Likes

Nice one!

Personally I prefer supers that aren’t the full width of the screen, it looks so intrusive and I definitely prefer the single line version of the 7 News logo but think the (older?) version with the different / thicker font looks much better.

PNG:

3 Likes

You’re right.

7 Likes

Making the logos for Network Ten a bit more consistent, while retaining the identity of each channel:

Perhaps at some point in the future I’ll try and incorporate those “circular” mock logos in something but for now, here’s an In-Program Promotional Super for Seven News Sydney:

The grey/black bit with the story intro would of course flick between a couple of stories. Although it might be a bit hard to see in this example (obviously I chose a cap of The Chase Australia because that’s usually when this type of super is seen on-air), there’d also be a slight dark gradient behind the super so the white logo doesn’t entirely “blend in” with brighter scenes.

18 Likes

Western Sydney’s #1 News

[Citation needed]

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

LOVE. More please.

4 Likes

cums wildly

9 Likes

5 Likes