Random Mocks

What if Ten were brought out by Mediaworks…

10 Likes

OH MY GOD :joy::joy::joy: YES!!

Joking, I hate the new Three logo

5 Likes

Be better than the circle…it needs updating…

The circle logo for Ten? That logo identifies the Ten brand easily. It’s probably the best ten logo I have seen in my 32 years on this forsaken planet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a look at the ABC logo in America, (they have used the same circle logo for years) with changes here and then it’s easily indeitfiable and suits the ABC network (US) quite well. I watch that channel a lot.

2 Likes

I could easily see a FOX Australia happening. And I think audiences are ready for it. 10 years ago, I’d say they were more parochial in their viewing tastes, but it’s a more worldly consumer now.

Anyone want to have a go at what that might look like?

4 Likes

I might give it a shot if I get the chance.

1 Like

Having a crack at it:
Which is preferred? FOX10 in FOX8 style or US affiliate style?

• FOX8 Style
  • US FOX affiliate style

0 voters

6 Likes

Using the FOX name, they could still keep the Ten Eyewitness News name, just stylise it as 10 Eyewitness News like American TV stations do (e.g. if the channel is branded ABC 4, some stations would sign off reports as “Channel 4 News”).

4 Likes

A logo inspired by the current TEN HD logo - offering some continuity in branding.

22 Likes

Well they wouldn’t want to call it “Fox News”! :scream:
…Unless the Sky News Australia thing happens, given the way it seems to be copying Fox News Channel’s slant/bias.

1 Like

FtenX :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I doubt Sky will take over Ten. It’s just pure speculation and wishful thinking from what I have seen on here.

Anyway back on topic - I love the Fox10 rebrand.

Another A or B test, this time concept PRG:

[poll type=multiple min=1 max=1]

• PRG A
  • PRG B
    [/poll]

Watermark:

7 Likes

I never finished the mock, but that idea of integrating a Ten and Fox look got me this a while back - TX - so Ten combined with FOX, with the added bonus of it’s other use.

One and Eleven would become TX2 and TX3 respectively, tenplay to TX On Demand.

8 Likes

First time using After Effects so a bit rough around the edges and not complete but it’s a good first go:

Second go; much tighter fades, more animation:

7 Likes

Next/Later lineup:

8 Likes

Which logo is better?

5 Likes

Really liking this FOX10 theme idea.

The only thing that I would find weird is having FOX8 on Foxtel and then FOX10 on FTA.

5 Likes

Very rough idea, but an idea forTen inspired by THREE NZ. I think they need to fully refresh themselves as the irrelevant, risk taking network they used to be.

9 Likes

Irrelevant or irreverent? :wink:

Nice mock, btw.

2 Likes