Random Mocks

I much prefer that ABC logo. More classic.

3 Likes

I love it.

I think the only thing to change would be moving the supers to the left a little. As I understand it, the ABC said they were going to make the old supers 16:9 safe at some stage but it never eventuated, presumably because of the relaunch. The current graphics are however 16:9 safe so I assume an updated version of the old can be too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like the designs - but the name ABC Plus doesn’t sound very young to me - and ABC2 is meant to appeal to a younger demo

Just an attempt of remaking the graphics from the 3 News 2011 relaunch. Thoughts welcome :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Even more from ABC how it should have been done.

6 Likes

And coverups for BBC and Al Jazeera

5 Likes

I really like these also I do find the yellow line a little distracting. Maybe a blue version?

2 Likes

I love the yellow over the blue. However, could you perhaps make the shade slightly more gold/orange than the current pastel yellow?

1 Like

Here you go

3 Likes

Love It! However I would maybe change the Yellow-Blue fade on the weather? Great mock though!

2 Likes

I like the idea of the red, orange and blue supers for ABC News but it seems too restrictive. Why not use the whole palette?

If they wanted to get really creative

20 Likes

“Slowdown continues to accelerate”

Get this man a job at the ABC already

7 Likes

There’s no need to be rude. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought you did that on purpose lol

1 Like

Indeed - hours spent thinking of those headlines; just minutes making the graphics.

1 Like

That’s the ABC way!

3 Likes

This is how Nine News Regional should be finishing their bulletins:

6 Likes

Worth a try

6 Likes

Nine Live Melbourne:

5 Likes

Lol, fun with flags, did you happen to get this from tbbt?

2 Likes