Random Mocks

¿Que?

2 Likes

So would “11 on Ten” and “One on Ten” make sense then?

1 Like

No, because Ten owns and programs those channels, so it has the primary rights to the name, hence “Eleven” and “One” (or Ten[something] if they rebranded). As I said above, WIN is only relaying those channels, so it should either be the normal form, or “Eleven/One on WIN” (or “Ten[something] on WIN”) if they want to tack their own brand on.

1 Like

Depends if you mean “Ten” the network or “Ten” the channel. The “on WIN” idea is meant to represent the WIN Network like “on Prime” represented Prime Media all those years ago. “ABC2 on ABC” makes sense in this case but unnecessary because ABC is in the name anyway.

Ten Newsroom?

Anyone else got ideas for this?

9 Likes

WIN logo mock

Watermark coming soon when I can find the time.

Edit: forgot to upload it, uploaded

1 Like

Maybe it’s the WIN with the earth instead like Discovery channel instead of the map.

Maybe something closer to the ten logo for network consistency?

2 Likes

Some Watermarks.

1 Like

As a lot of us were impressed by blackbox and Studio 10s coverage of the Cyclone last week, a lot of us were hoping it was a pilot or a nudge to ten. Would someone please mock a morning show using these caps? Something like Newsroom 10 or Ten News Hour?

6 Likes

11 Likes

I like it. It’s a thousand times better than the mappy garbage currently being inflicted upon viewers. :+1:

2 Likes

That looks great, but unfortunately far too subtle for WIN! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Damn, this was pretty close to the real thing

3 Likes

How I would actually fix the ticker:

19 Likes

There’s only so many ways that you can do black and white!!

4 Likes

I think News Breakfast should have included some imagery, not just coluor blocks…

20 Likes

The kerning of the “Y” on Monday is really off. Can’t unsee.

The opener looks much more better with pictures there.

3 Likes

My take on the new ABC branding having seen the direction they’ve gone in and now having access to the ABC One font (which I have to say I am absolutely in love with):

News24 supers:

34 Likes

I like this one more

Only thing is I think the watermark would have to be solid, otherwise it would get lost in SD whenever there’s camera movement.

2 Likes