Random Mocks

I would have either the swirl or the plasma, not both.

1 Like

14 Likes

Much better! Though that ots box or whatever it is still looks proportionally too small and narrow.

2 Likes

Brilliant. Now to wait until Nine starts doing regional OTS story-specific graphics too…

14 Likes

That looks awesome! Maybe replace the LIVE Banner with a clock and Weather and the LIVE Bug can appear at the top as required.

4 Likes

I love this. Nice and clean.

Well there was a bit of a feed problem during Emma Keanrey’s interview last night so I made this mock.

Credit to @WAtvVideos for the WDT loop, we can all remember what that was for :wink:

1 Like

Weekend news with Jess and Tarsh promo endboard

7 Likes

20 Likes

That’s way too small, unobtrusive and even professional looking. Bruce will hate it. :wink:

8 Likes

15 Likes

I hate myself for not hating your efforts. Actually looks pretty decent :thinking: Would be better if it just animated on at the start before the watermark goes somewhat opaque.

@WAtvVideos Fantastic work, as always! Are you able to adjust the “11 on WIN” mock so that ‘WIN’ is centred, like the “One on WIN” mock.

Thanks! Like this?

3 Likes

Beautiful. Much easier on the eyes than their current mudmark.

2 Likes

Definitely along the lines of what I was thinking when I suggested similar recently. 1000% better than what they are running with now - if only WIN would look at this thread and not just the tongue in cheek one!

3 Likes

But - it’s not 11 on Win, or One on Win.

It’s not “on WIN” - One and 11 are separate Networks.

It’s not “ABC2 on ABC” or “7Flix on 7” or “Gem on 9”

1 Like

I disagree, WIN are rebroadcasting these channels so from a viewers perspective (if they even care) the channels being ELEVEN & ONE respectively are on the WIN Network and having it read that way from a watermark or branding perspective makes perfect sense to me.

2 Likes

You’re not really making much sense @KICK-IT. The other metro multichannels are branded as “9Gem” versus “Gem on 9” etc. as the networks own and program these channels. WIN only relays the metropolitan broadcasts of Eleven and One, it does not own them, hence “Eleven on WIN” and “One on WIN” make perfect sense.

Think of it like when Prime originally launched 7Two and 7mate as “7Two on Prime” and “7mate on Prime” (though that vanished once they rebranded as Prime7 in 2011).

3 Likes