Random Mocks

Sky News Business shows stocks from the ASX 200 but other than that it is a vast improvement on what they currently have.

Not sure if it’s relevant here. But the idea of a Disney Channel-centric 9Go! lineup has been in my head for quite a while. If I really like the shows, I move them to the main channel (Nine).

3 Likes

7Food - Channel 76 mock.

14 Likes

Looks good! If Seven was making a food channel, this is the presentation I would want to see.

4 Likes

Nice new look for Sky News. Don’t like the current look.

Seven Network Lineups:

11 Likes

That looks great!

I’d be quite interested to see a mock of what you think the new look Sunrise/Seven News might look like! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tongue in cheek mocks

11 Likes

Thank you SydneyCityTV :slightly_smiling:
I’ll see what I can come up with!

1 Like

You sure love that lens flare :wink: Haha
Looks good though!

1 Like

Thanks Leostar!
Haha, I sure do :wink:

What’s with the inconsistency with having 7mate with Peter Griffin and the other two without? (I don’t mean having Peter Griffin in all three, but where are the other people?)

They need pictures for the illiterate. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some rough Sunrise mocks, using the arrow brand. I will experiment more with this mock, especially with the lower third as I think it will work well with both Sunrise and 7News.

14 Likes

Spectacular!!

1 Like

I like that a lot, great job @SydneyOnAirTV!

1 Like

That looks great! :slight_smile: I really hope Seven will utilize the arrow device in more ways than just the channel branding… It could tie it all together :+1:

1 Like

Awesome mock!

1 Like

Nice. I could actually see Seven using something like that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My very, very basic sketchup model of Seven’s new news set in Sydney. No idea what direction they are going with in terms of colours/materials so have kept it very plain. And I am feeling lazy so you’ll have to imagine that the side piece with the two plasmas and the red feature is mirrored on the other side of the desk where I’ve just left a blank wall.

Unlikely, but I think it would be pretty cool if they covered the balcony with a big continuous plasma to jazz up the wide shots a bit.

2 Likes