Random Mocks

A bit of fun

8 Likes

Continued Sunrise mock:

16 Likes

Dare I say it…your mock actually looks better than the real new look for Sunrise! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you SydneyCityTV! :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, I was just about to say the same thing.

Your mock is far better than the actual new sunrise graphics!

2 Likes

Thank you NQCQTV2! :smiley:

1 Like

Much better look than the real package!

1 Like

[quote=“SydneyOnAirTV, post:63, topic:334”]
Continued Sunrise mock:
[/quote] It is just disappointing of who these netwrks employ. @SydneyOnAirTV, your mock is much better. Glossy, modern and classy. Well polished.

1 Like

Thank you BigVic! :smiley:

Thank you very much for your kind feedback nationalnews! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing! :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely better than the real Sunrise package. I just love the look of it!

1 Like

My redesign of the new set in Sydney.

For national bulletins the entire desk/platform would be rotated around with the main screen being used as the backdrop with a newsroom/streetscape shot. The standalone plasma could either be removed entirely or positioned somewhere for weather/sport.

7 Likes

Very Nice :slight_smile: I like how you extended the platform around the desk so it can be a pathway to the bigger screens for a standing report. I agree that Seven should of used screens instead of a print-out on the desk. It would work better in the long term. Nice Changes! :+1:

1 Like

So with the new 7 News theme unveiled this week, I’ve been thinking it needs more parts from The Mission. This was the result…

Edit: So what actually changed?

• For the headline bed: there is now a drum beat of sorts, and the melody was changed to a different part of The Missions rather than just the sting slowed down (think 7 news 1999 era theme).
  • For the sting: additional instruments have been added to form chords which I think make the sting sound fuller and more authoritive. Also, synthesised bass was added to the last note (sounded a bit lifeless otherwise?) and extra drum effects leading into the sting.
5 Likes

Thank you zampakid! :smiley:

Thank you AddictedToTVPres! :smiley:

Well that explains why…

(Tongue in cheek mock)

16 Likes

I thought this endtag reminded me of Seven News Sydney’s Mark Ferguson style promos so here (Tongue-in Cheek)

3 Likes

“In breaking news, it’s been discovered that Seven doesn’t have a graphics team at all!”

7 Likes

If WIN pull their finger out…

11 Likes