Random Mocks

One TV station in Hawaii (KITV) uses it all the time. I don’t like that slogan

Logo for an upcoming Aussie/NZ TV presentation website. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Do you think I should use a PAL TV? I don’t think I should because it’s just a TV and nobody would notice, but what do you think?

I think it looks pretty good. Might need a slightly more standout font.

1 Like

Been itching to put this on here: after seeing @NaruTVMock 's work on 10 News, I’ve make my own version of CBS News mandate on Brtiain’s Channel 5:

I recreated the wordmark and the circles in Vectr, then superimposed onto the original open (courtesy of TVLive) and the 5 symbol (distorted and with inset shadows, for recreating the model used in their break sting) in Photopea.

I know the current 5 News is double-headed; I’m not that confident with a lengthy tag, but here you go.

The headline graphic. Partly referenced from the demo graphic.

The lower thirds. As they don’t use any supers in their newscasts, I had to come up with a main headline and a subheading per their video title, in addition to the inset eyemark being replaced by the partial 5.

The Live tag, following that of KCAL/KCBS Mornings. The UK tend to show their locations alongside the tag, so I utilized the tag commonly used in things like “BREAKING NEWS” to show that.

This is my first here as well, so hope you like them :wink:

20 Likes

Amazing work. The smaller details are better fleshed out in your mock :slight_smile:

3 Likes

14 Likes

Would you have each team doing an episode on each show?

One episode. The teams are on the same episode. Rob and Chrissie as the team captains.

1 Like

Who would host?

2 Likes

That was my next question. Has there ever been another host?

Adam Hills :yum:

3 Likes

@foxyrover @edwardtremethick Would I Lie to You? - The Showdown (UK v AUS) is like “The Ashes” cricket to me.

2 Likes

Top Gear The Ashes maybe

1 Like

There is Angus Deayton who originally hosted the UK version.
I would think any Australian or British tv personality would host it. Perhaps Jimmy Carr, Rove McManus etc. Chris Taylor could even return and host it.

1 Like

Popular in both UK and Australia, good choice

2 Likes

My attempt at integrating the old Circle 7 logo with Bravo.

5 Likes

That old 7 logo would look good against the old 7mate logo.

1 Like

Here you go . . .

31 Likes

That old 7 logo would look very good against the old 7flix logo

1 Like